1k Oneshot!

Info: you met Shigaraki when you were both 16. You guys dated for a little bit, but when he found out you went to UA, he broke up with you, so he didn't ruin your career🥺🥺😭😭

Now you've graduated UA, and are a professional hero. But one day...

I'm so sorry this was originally a female reader x Shigaraki (I wrote it on discord, so it's kinda pre-written) I'll change the gender to gender nuetral as much as I can.

You tried to convince yourself it was just a summer romance, but you still can't get him out of your head.

————————————————-

One day, when you were on patrol, you wandered into an alley. And there he was.

You both looked equally shocked to see each other there, you immediately engulfed him into a hug, his arms shooting beside his head as not to hurt you. He returned the hug, his pinky up, but he was still tense.

Soon after, he pushed you away, looked at his feet, and then back at you.

"Y/n, I love you to death, but o can't ruin your career. You're living a good life, and I don't want you to duffer because of me."

"But I'm suffering WITHOUT you!"

He didn't listen. He looked down at his phone, and at that second a portal appeared behind him. He walked backwards, and disappeared from sight. As confused and sad as you were, you had a job. The shift seemed longer that day.

That night, you were laying in bed, thinking about Tomura. It had been a few years, and you still missed him. You missed him so so much.You rolled over on your side, and curled in on yourself.

A portal opened, and out stepped Shigaraki. He walked over to you and sat down on your bed.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

He sat on your bed, and started to talk. You guys would just talk every night, late at night.

Every single night, he never forgot. Ever.

But one night, he didn't show up. At all.
So, you turned on the news.
"An attack on UA's USJ was conducted today by the "League of Villains". The leader of the League, a Tomura Shigaraki, was shot multiple times by Pro Hero: Snipe in an attempt to protect the Students of Class 1A of UA's hero course."
At around 3am, when there were no signs of him coming, you slipped on your hero question as an excuse to leave your house and frantically search every alley in a Kamino Ward. You remembered him mentioning that he's staying in an abandoned bar. After an hour of searching, you found a bar that fit the description.

You opened the door wearily, tired from your frantic searching and the hour. You saw a man who resembled the portals that Tomura used to transport himself, and immediately ran to the bar.
"Is Tomura here?!"

"Tomura, Shigaraki?"

"Yes! Yes! Is he here?"

"Upstairs."

"Thank you"

You ran up the stairs, and opened all the doors.

One looked like a bedroom, and with closer inspection, you saw Shigaraki laying on his bed, covered in poorly wrapped bandages. His eyes widened when he saw you.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHAT IF A HERO FINDS YOU?! WHAT IF ANOTHER VILLAIN FINDS YOU?! YOU CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS, JUST GO HOME! IM FINE! GO HOME!"

You just ignored him and walked over to his bed and kissed his crusty forehead.
"I'm not missing out on our nightly talks. Thank your lucky stars that I interned under Recovery Girl."

He caved in, rolled his eyes, and let you do your work as you unwrapped and rewarded his bandages, making sure to disinfect them.

So you're doing proper first aid, and you're talking to him through it, just like every night. But he's too exhausted to respond so he just patiently listens and gives a "hmm" every once and a while.

You took some extra bandages, and you wrapped them around his pinkies.

"There, for the time being, I want to hold your hand."
And you intertwine your fingers.

And he's so exhausted and too tired to hide it and he just blushes and melts because he loves you so much. You take his hand and lay down beside him and as he's falling asleep he mutters "Everything's going to be alright, because I have you."

He then falls asleep and you realize. No matter how much it hurts your career, you want to be with him forever.

THE ENDDDD

I WROTE THIS IDEA AT 1AM BC I WAS TIRED AND SIMPING OVER HIM

I'm sorry if this wasn't good- it's my first oneshot-

Again, thank you so much for 1K+ reads! Ily guys!
780 words! Bye!

-JJ