Monday moring.

Before I was shoved into the lockers on the 3rd floor, my day was pretty normal.
It was about ten in the morning, I was on my way to history with Mrs. Hall, and I was just minding my own business when this girl literally flew out of the biology classroom and right into me.
My back hit the lockers, and my books went askew, flying in 50 different directions littering the floor.
I picked up my stuff slowly and then I looked up.
And god, was that a bad decision in hindsight.
There stood this girl.
She was short, but not too short, and her eyes were warm and brown.
Her hair was about shoulder length, but was curly and flew out in many directions.
She wore a band shirt and jeans, converse and eyeliner.

She was perfect.

I just stood there like an absolute idiot, gaping with my mouth wide open.
She smiled.
I smiled.
And it was perfect.
Until Michael, my utterly stupid best friend, jumped in between us and starting hitting on her.
"Yo Jayce, stop staring your eyes are gonna get stuck buddy...and heelllooo, who is this?"
Oh great, just great, he'll ruin everything with his stupid ass pickup lines again.
"So, baby, I was just wondering If your from Africa, because African-love you"
I was going to kill him.
She was going to run, I mean who wouldn't?
She would never talk to me again.
And then she did something I didn't expect at all.
She laughed.
"I'm not from Africa, but I'll love you too if you give me the time and the cash."
Holy shit.
She did not.
Michael stood there with his mouth wide open, and I didn't blame him.
This girl was something else.
She just smiled and walked away, and damn, I didn't know what to think.
I tried to stop staring but I couldn't look away as she walked away from us.
I looked at Michael and I looked at her, and then the bell rang, breaking my gaze, and ruining this moment.