Naruto (sub Itachi x Dom Female OC)

[18+ CONTENT. READER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Author's note: If one wants to do any of the activities involved in this fic, please do proper research and communicate with your partner as improper play could result in injury. Please stay safe and have fun!

Third Person POV:

Exhausted, Itachi opened the door to his home. Work had proved long and gruelling, making him long to go to bed for the nine hours he was needed. He belonged to a smaller sector of The Directorate of Operations, nicknamed the 'Uchiha sector'. He, his younger brother, father, cousin, and Great grandfather spent hours looking at evidence from a new angle. They had solved many cold cases, eventually earning the respect and trust of the higher-ups. Now, current cases were also handed over for them to solve. Itachi hated looking at the current case files. There was always a sense of urgency with them, so he always felt like he should feel guilty every time he left his desk to return home. After all, for every day a case remained open, the family suffered and evidence was washed away by time.

He sighed, kicking off his black loafers, and dragged himself upstairs.

"Baby? Are you home?" he yelled in the direction of the room he shared with his girlfriend.

"I'm in here!" she answered.

The tired man finally made it to the room, dropping his briefcase and falling face-first onto his side of the bed. Tsuki laughed and patted his head, putting down the book she was reading. Unlike her partner, Tsuki owned a little bookstore, so the only crime she encountered was from the novels she read. Besides that one time...

"Tsuki?" Itachi turned over, grabbing her waist.

"Hm?"

He kissed her upper leg, slowly making his way into the inside of her thigh. "Fuck me, please... I need it."

His lover's kind smile turned into a mischievous smirk. She grabbed his chin and said, "How badly do you want me?"

"Please, Mistress," he licked his lips.

Itachi and Tsuki enjoyed a lavish sex life full of experimentation. Both of them being switches meant there were times when Itachi enjoyed having his girlfriend order him around and overstimulate him. When they tried bondage and pegging, he found something that gave him some of the best organisms he had ever had. Sometimes, work required him to feel the need to be dominated by a sexy woman. That's really all BDSM is; ignoring the stresses of real life and living in a fantasy world, even if just for a few hours. Right now, Itachi wanted nothing more than to be his Queen's pathetic little sex slave who would do anything for her to feel pleasure.

His hand slipped under her skirt, moving her underwear aside to slide a slender finger into her. He was surprised to already feel how wet she was, expecting relative dryness to tease instead.

"I was reading," she reminded him. "Now, make me cum with just your fingers. You don't deserve to taste me yet."

"As you wish..." he thrust his pointer fingering into her, eventually adding his middle one. His other hand was dedicated to pleasuring her clit, rolling it between his fingers and slowly pressing down to rub it.

"Good boy... make me cum baby," she moaned as she opened her legs more.

Itachi started to thrust his fingers harder and roughly rolled her clit between his fingers, massaging it and rubbing the bundle of nerves. Tsuki put her book down and moaned softly, relishing the feeling of her little sub pleasuring her. After a minute, she clenched around his fingers and came.

"Mmm that's a good boy!" she purred.

As much as she wanted his dick already, she decided she was going to have to tease him first. Itachi had other ideas though. He quickly brought his fingers to his lips and sucked off her juices, moaning at the taste of her.