🌸Chapter 7💫

Neha's pov:

Among the guests the first ones to arrive where my bestfriends Debishee and Shaibi along with their parents.

"Omg!!Neha look at you looking so beautiful "   Both Debishee and Shaibi said in unison.

"Thankyou you both ate looking pretty too ".

They smiled at me.

I greeted their parents and welcomed everyone inside.

My parents greeted Shaibi's and Debishee's parents and they all started talking among themselves.

"Neha the decoration is so beautiful and the smell of the food is so very delicious I am already hungry ." Debishee almost yelled with excitement.

"You just had a hamburger on our way here how come you are hungry so soon."
Shaibi rolled her eyes and said.
Then we all bursted out in laughter.

"Ok ok calm down guys come let's go to my room and chill for sometime it's boring here in between elders"
Both of them agrees and we all went in my room.

*30 mins later *

"Neha! Neha!where are you?come down right now ya'll "
Ma was calling us from downstairs.

"Coming"
I replied back and ran downstairs followed by  Shaibi and Debishee.

When we reached downstairs I saw it was already full of people as the guests have all arrived my parents saw us they signaled us go towards them as we reached there I saw two people standing and talking to them I couldn't see them as they were backfacing me.

"Oh Neha!see your uncle and aunt are finally here come here"
Dad said.

When I saw them I was surprised  .

"Hello Neha how are you?"
Asked my uncle.

"Hi sweetie you have grown up so beautiful the last time I saw you ,
Was a little girl" aunt said smiling at me.

"Hi uncle and aunty how are you both? it's been so long I had seen you guys I am so happy to see ya'll again"

I said then both of them huged me .

Then I introduced them to my friends Debishee and Shaibi.

"Neha your aunt is soo pretty "
Debishee and Shaibi said together.

"Yes indded actually my aunt is  Korean  "

"that's so cool how did your uncle met your aunt if you don't mind may we know we are so excited as you know both of us are  a big fan of kpop and kdramas "
Shaibi said.

"No it's absolutely fine, actually my uncle is working in a south korean company so there he met my aunt both of them works in the same company "

"Ohh"  both of them said.

Then both of them started talking with my aunt asking about her skin care routine,etc and If she has been into any kpop concert .

I chuckled seeing them.

"Neha congratulations I am  very Proud of you so where and what are you planning to study ?"
Uncle asked me .

"Thankyou I am planning to study financial accounting in the most reputed college of West bengal only as my parents won't allow me to study in abroad "
I replied with a small smile.

"Why with this good marks you deserve to study in some good college in abroad you are now grown up and there is nothing your parents should be afraid of wait I think I have an idea I will talk with your parents ".
He said and went towards my parents leaving me confused.

After some time my uncle called me .

"Neha listen to me very carefully so I just had a talk with your parents so I was thinking how about you continue your higher studies in seoul national university (SNU)
As I and your aunt live there and the university is close to our house too so your parents need not be worried about you being alone their ,Ji eun and I will be there for taking care of you. The university provides dormitories to foreign students
and the principal Is one of my friend so there won't be any problem for your admission you can also select the subject of your choice and it is one of the well known universities in the world your parents are absolutely fine with it now your opinion is important here think about it and let me know by the end of this weekend we will be leaving for Seoul in one week."
My uncle said.

My jaw dropped almost  after hearing it .
_____________________

Hey guys ^^

I am sorry it's been so long 😔
If you like it don't forget to vote
The main story begins from the next chapter. ᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗ

See you all in the next chapter.💜💜