🌺Chapter 5 🌸

Neha's Pov:

After coming into my room, the first thing I did is taking out my marksheet from  my bag and keeping it in a folder securely  in my cupboard .
Then I went into the washroom and took a shower and changed into
       This (see the pic below)

Then I went into the washroom and took a shower and changed into        This (see the pic below)     

I then applied a little makeup ,took my purse and cellphone and went downstairs.
"Are you ready?" Mom asked.
"Yes I am ready".
"Ok then let's go" dad said
"Dad where are we going ?"
"You will get to know very quickly"
Dad replied.
I shrugged and took out my earphones and put it on my ears and listened to some of my favourite songs.

                 *25 mins later*

"We are here" dad said
I took one of my earplugs out of my ear and looked out of the window
We were in front of a mall.
"Why are we here"
"We are here to buy you a new dress because your dad have decided for throwing a party because of your achievement and all of your friends and relatives will be invited and the party will be held at tomorrow evening"  mom said.
After listening to her I was surprised

"You didn't need to do so much for me ,and besides it's just a result nothing special mom dad"
  "No dear you have made us very proud ,this is least we can do for you"  dad said.
"Ok now let's go inside" mom said and took me inside the mall by almost dragging me .
Then we went  into shoppers stop and mom selected a few dresses for me while dad was taking an urgent call from his office.
"Here take these and go try them"
Mom said by handing me the dresses she had selected, I went into the trial room and started trying each dress and came out and showed it to my parents about 20 mins later we finally bought a  pretty white sleeveless long dress with floral prints on it.

"Here take these and go try them" Mom said by handing me the dresses she had selected, I went into the trial room and started trying each dress and came out and showed it to my parents about 20 mins later we finally bought a  pretty white sleevele...

                 Then we went into the shoes section and bought a pair of white pencil heeled shoes that goes with the dress.
"All done,now let's go for lunch somewhere,I know a very good restaurant here"dad said.
  We then went at a south Indian restaurant , mom and dad ordered masala dosa, and I took idli .

Masala dosa (Masala dosa is a popular south Indian dish  It is made from rice, lentils, potato,  fenugreek and curry leaves and served with chutneys and sambar

is made from rice, lentils, potato,  fenugreek and curry leaves and served with chutneys and sambar.i)

Idli (it is a type of savoury rice cake, The cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of fermented black lentils (de-husked) and rice

Idli (it is a type of savoury rice cake, The cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of fermented black lentils (de-husked) and rice. The fermentation process breaks down the starches so that they are more readily metabolized by the body.)

After having our lunch I thanked my parents for spending a good quality time with me,and then we headed home.
         *Timeskip in the evening at home*
"Neha call your friends and invite them for tomorrows party,in the meanwhile me and your dad will be calling the others and making the arrangements" mom said .
"Ok mom"
Then I called my friends and informed them about the party all of  them were very excited. After everything was set and decided I went upstairs straight into my room changed into my pajamas removed my makeup and
plopped down on my bed and drifted in deep slumber as I Was very tired and didn't feel like having dinner.
_____________________________
Hi guys ^^

So up till this far it was all  about the declaration of the results, shopping and preparing for the party
The main journey of neha is gonna start after one more chapter (≧▽≦) let's see what life is planning for her..
See you all in the next chapter 💜don't forget to vote if you like.