🌸chapter 8🌌

Neha's Uncle's pov:

I was thinking with these marks Neha deserves to study in abroad.
So I kept thinking and an idea popped out on my mind but first I need to talk with my sister and brother in law.

**Flashback**

"Tani and Anil listen I was thinking why don't you send neha to seoul for continuing her higher education."

"What are you saying da?how can we send her there alone she is still young there are plenty of good colleges over here she can continue her studies here."
Tani got startled and said.

"Indeed she is right Ankit " Anil said.

"Let me finish first ,so as I was saying she can continue her studies in seoul ,there is a well known university snu or Seoul national university it is one of the best universities in the world and my house is close to the campus, me and jieun will take of her so you don't need to worry about her being all alone
There plus she can choose the subject of her liking ,the university provides dormitories for foreign students think about it after all in a point of time You have to leave her always she can't stay under parents supervision, then how will she get to know what's outside
the four walls of the house?".

"If  that's the case I think Ankit is right Tanisha ,after a point of time we have to leave our daughter alone if we keep on escotting and babying her how will she become independent and she is our only child  which means she needs to learn how to be independent and we should trust Ankit and jieun don't worry they will take good care of her and it is not always right to burden the child with parent's desires we should listen what they want after all it's their future."
Anil said.

"I think you are right but first da you need to talk to her I am calling her wait "
Tani said and left .

"Ankit won't be there a problem regarding the admission process?"
Anil asked.
"Don't worry the principal is one of my good friend so regarding her admission there won't be any problem"
I assured.

"Well then ok " Anil said.

**End of flashback **

Neha's pov:

After hearing what my uncle said my jaw almost dropped.

"Uncle I mean ho-w? What? In seoul that means In south korea It's a great idea and it won't be a problem as you live nearby the university ,and my admission and place to stay.bu-t I don't even know the korean language how I am gonna adjust there ? I have heard koreans are shy to speak in English and they face problems too while speaking so language barrier is gonna be one of the main problems.And what about my parents and friends how can I leave them alone and go there.

I said almost In one breath.

"Don't worry Neha everything will be absolutely OK I don't think so your friends are gonna disagree afterall we all want the best for you about your not knowing korean ,their won't be a problem as they provide korean learning courses for foreign students along with your major plus jieun is there to help you out ."
Uncle chuckled and said.

"Yes neha I will help you learning  basic korean so atleast you will be able to introduce yourself once you go there "Aunty said.

"Thankyou aunty ,debi,shai are yall ok with it 😢how can I leave you guys alone and go ?"

"Omg! Neha you are so lucky you don't need to worry about us we'll be ok and we will meet when you will visit India for your vacations and we will talk by video calling twice a week as your uncle said we want the best for you,as you are our best friend and you will have a chance to attend the kpop concerts and we can also tag along with you sometime ".

Debishee said .

"Indeed " shaibi too agreed

My parents said they are also absolutely fine with it and I need to become independent at a point of time afterall I am a single child.

I thought for some time why not giving it a chance If I  can't adjust I can always come back In india.

"Uncle I think I am ok with your idea as everyone is insisting and ok with it please let me know about all the details so I can gather all the documents needed for my admission "

"I and your aunt are very happy that you agreed don't worry about admission everything will be done online,I'll let you know what documents you need to get ready with ,let me talk to mr.Taemin the principal of Snu your admission will be completed within two to three days as there is still one week left for us to return in seoul, so you can come with us I'll send you the tickets the day before the flight get ready for a starting a new phase of your life".
Uncle said.

"Thankyou very much uncle and aunty I am looking forward to it."
They smiled.

"Ok neha it's very exciting we need to tell you many things about korea and let us  atleast introduce you something about it "
Shaibi and Debishee said and dragged me with them towards the other side of the living room.

Debishee shaibi continued to tell me about korean food, culture kpop and kdrama.
Me having not a single idea about it keep on listening to them like a lost puppy.
After sometime we had dinner and all the guests came and congratulated me and left.

It was a tiring day I wished my parents goodnight and went in my room changed my clothes and plopped myself on the bed and went to deep slumber.

A new phase in life right let's see...
_____________________________

Chapter 9 teaser:😏
" Yah!Aish eodilo ganeunji jikyeobwa!"
(Hey watch where you are going)

________________________

Hi guys ^^

Sorry for the long boring chapter 🥺

If you like it don't forget to vote.

See ya'll I'm the next chapter 💜💜

Let's Keep streaming filmout and dynamite.😊