🌸chapter 2🌸

Neha's POV:

As soon as Anishka mam entered the class all the commotion that was going on ceased .
Some students were sitting quietly and some shivering ,everyone was in tension about the results.

"Good morning students today as you all  know why we have gathered,well all of your mark sheets of your isc exams is in my hand i am going to announce the results soon so are you all ready for it" mam said.

Nobody replied everyone of my classmates were sitting hanging their heads low,
After clearing her throat a bit she staed "any guesses who got the third rank" all of my classmates said Aratrika's name in unison mam told "thats not right she had got 94%"
and then
Mam told Ankit had got the second rank with 96% .

"Now the most awaited moment who came first"mam said with.
everyone were screaming sanjana's name but mam didn't say anything in the meanwhile my mind was engaged with many thoughts.
I recollected my parents words that if i don't score a good percentage they would stop my education and would force me to marry .
Then suddenly mam coughed a bit and i was snapped back to reality
she said
"No it's someone else well let me tell to all  of you sanjana had done well but there is someone else who had performed exceptionally well and set a record in our school which resulted our school getting the first rank in India this year for isc 2020  and the first position goes to Neha!!! From commerce"

Again everything around became very quiet everyone froze at their sits including me i was like
"what is this reality it can't be true how can this even be possible no no it is not it must be a dream or something " .
Then i saw mam walking towards me as i looked up she smiled widely and told me "Congratulations dear we are very proud of you you have set a record by scoring 98.99%"
i was literally getting goosebumps i told her.
"Mam there must be a misunderstanding how can it be possible i haven't studied that much" then she gave me a reassurance smile and patted by shoulder,

i couldn't believe it was me tears were forming at the corner of my eyes the entire class clapped for me and cheered for me.

After the distribution of the mark sheets we all gathered in our school auditorium the our principal sir gave a speech on that after stepping outside the school our actual journey of life and our career will begin ,etc then he Congratulated our entire badge and especially me,and the my friends ankit and Aratrika too for our outstanding performance.

After the speech we all were hugging each other and crying as it will be the last day we were meeting each in school the last day we are wearing our school uniforms, we would no longer be able to sit together in classes ,study together ,create commotions during classes,tease our teachers and each other, have our food together in lunch breaks and so on ,i was totally a crying mess as both of my besties Shaibi and Debishee were going abroad for higher studies and i would no longer be able to see them it's really heart breaking after spending almost 16 years together right from kindergarten-12th grade it is hard to believe we are being separated.

"We will keep in touch and talk to each other frequently and if possible we will meet up too" Debishee  said.

"I am going to miss you pagals" (crazy )
Then after bidding goodbyes to each other we parted on our  ways after a group hug and couple of selfie sessions.
    AND OFFICIALLY SCHOOL LIFE ENDS FOR US   🙂🙂
----------------

_____________________________________

              P.s isc :
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination is a school examination and the standard of the examination pre-supposes a school course of ten years duration (Classes 1-10). I.S.C. (Class 12) a sort of public exams take place in high school similar to gcse

See you all in the next chapter 💜💜 don't forget to vote if you like it :)