Snow? (WinterFrost)

"We're doing what?" Bucky asks, stopping stroking Loki's face carefully as he lays on his lap.
"It's just for the weekend," Loki says sitting up off his warm lap to face him.
"We are not ready to look after a kid." Bucky moans pulling him back in.

"Snow Anne Payton." The English girl said sticking out her hand warily to the tall men.
"Beautiful name," Loki says meeting his hand to hers.
"You better look after her," Stark says thinking about his choice to leave her with them, before kissing her forehead gently.
"See ya Stark," Bucky says quietly waving him off as he leaves the characteristic and yet modern house.
"So kid, what you want like do?" Loki asks the brunette as she turns back to see them.
"Umm... We could watch a film, it's getting quite late," she asks the boys fiddling her fingers.

"Soo... Your from Britain." Bucky says as Loki flicks through the films.
"Yep found and raised," she says pulling up the fluffy blanket to her face.
"Found? And raised." Loki asked looking away from the tv.
"Yep found outside an orphanage," she says looking away.
"Oh, I'm sorry... I'm guessing you were found in the Snow." Bucky asks picking up some popcorn.
"Yeah, I was found in the snow by a girl called Anne." she says laughing slightly.
"Thats really cool, I was adopted and found in the cold." he laughs flicking down to another set of films.
"Yeah Stark told me the whole 'Raindeer Games' story. We're you found with anything, like a note or blanket?" she asks trying to make conversation.
"No, I didn't know I was adopted until a few years ago." he says holding onto Bucky's hand and smiling.
"Oh I'm sorry." Snow says reajusting her position awkwardly.
"No it's ok, we're you?" loki asks reassuringly.
"Yeah I was found with the weirdest note I've ever seen."
"Yeah I bet, is this a good film?" Bucky says hinting to the screen.
"Yeah that looks great, Loki." Snow says looking at the film and then Loki.
"Mmhm." he says agreeing and summoning some more popcorn to the bowl with a flash of green light.
"Whoa." Snow says seeing the magic at work.
"Its pretty cool isn't it, do you have powers or are you a fighter?"  Bucky says kicking Loki.
"Yeah I do actually, umm, I can shape shift, fly and have telekinesis, although I'm not great at that though." she says looking down to her fingers which now had little white sparks coming out of it.
"Thats amazing." Bucky says, "Stark's never told us about that,"
"Its amazing sometimes, but it means I change my appearance very slightly and can set out a screen of what I want people to see." her eyes darken.
"I know how you feel, the screen you project, I can do that to."  he says looking up at the film no one seems to be listening to.
After the film, Loki was laying on Bucky's lap, "You two are so cute." Snow laughs feeling more comfortable.
"Funny." Bucky says smiling and stroking Loki's hair.
"Earlier you said you could shape shift, " Loki starts turning to Snow, "Does that include appearance change."
"Yeah, but don't tell Tony." Snow says ashamed.
"Could you show us what you really look like." Bucky says looking into her hazel eyes as she brushes back her shoulder-length hair.
"Yeah, I keep seeing a slight glitch in parts of your appearance." Loki says sitting up.
"Ok, please don't tell Tony, he'd kill me." she stands up and looks nervously at the boys.
"Its ok kid, you don't have to if you don't want."  Loki says placing a hand on his leg.
"No, I need to get this off my chest." Snow says focusing and a white light flashes over her revealing her real form.
Her brown hair draped down to the floor, she had one green eye and one red, long scars ran down her arms and her skin was paler then ever. Her eyes, even though they were bright seemed empty as if someone had taken all the life out of her. Her neck had faint bruising from a rope and she was abnormally skinny for her age.
"Snow." Loki says walking up to her and embracing her in a hug closely followed by Bucky as she broke down crying. "Im sorry." she says after a while pulling away from the hug.
"Its ok, you have to talk to people, you've been bottling this up for a long time." Loki says sitting next to Snow and looking up to Bucky.
"Yeah Snow, you can talk to us about anything." he says sitting on the other side supportively.
"Your eyes, we're you born like that." Loki asks as he wipes away one of your tears.
"I don't really know, I was found like this." Snow says giving a subtle smile. Loki looks up to Bucky as if he was trying to say something or hint to something unsaid.
"Snow, you said you had a note, what did it say?" Loki asks with a worried expression.
"It said something weird, " she whole her head and move her hands up to the necklace to open it, "Its here."
"It says, 'Heimdall is always watching you.' I don't know what Heimdall is but I told you it was strange."
"Hiemdall?" loki says shocked, "Can I look at that?"
"Mmhm." she says passing it into loki's cold hand.
"This can't be real." Loki says all the blood draining from his face.
"What do you mean, Loki?" Bucky asks placing his hand round his shoulder.
"Can I talk to you in private Bucky?" he says getting up but nearly falling back down.
"Yeah, sure, Snow we'll be back in a minute." they walk out and into the kitchen, "Loki, you look as if you've seen a ghost."
"Snows my daughter."