Two Spiders (Peter Parker)

The view from the top of this building was magnificent, over the rooftops you could see for miles. The bright sun shone in the sky, nearly ready to set, the bright oranges and pinks rippled through the sky as you sat in your new suit. It was beautiful. With a black body leading down the the white souls, white arms and chest up, blue round the sides of your arms and inside the hood and eyes that moved with you.
You looked down at the bustling streets below, then looked up towards the sky and began edging forward on the ledge to drop down. You checked that your ballet shoes were secure and jumped, a flash of light ran through your body when you let go and a shudder all around made you loose you balance.
"Whoa," a boys voice says as he catches you mid air from falling and swings up, "What we're you trying to do?" He asks as he swings up to another close building.
You open your eyes and realise that he was also in a skin tight suit with the same type of eyes. "Who are you?" You ask looking at the red and black suited boy.
"I'm Spider-Man, who are you?" He asks as if you should have known.
"Spider-man? I'm Spider-girl." You say taking down your hood but still with the suit covering your face.
"There isn't any Spider-girl here." He says, his eyes opening.
"There isn't any Spider-man here either." You say looking down over the edge again.
"What's up with your suit?" He asks.
"I could ask you the same, Toni Star gave it to me." You say indicating to the Stark building.
"Tony Star, his name is Stark." He says confused.
"No 'her' name is Toni Star." You say sure of your self.
"Let's go see them then." The boy says and starts climbing down wall and you follow.
You swing for a while checking that the boy can do the same as you, which he could just less graceful. A few minutes later you arrive at the, as he called it, 'Stark Tower' and walk up to where Toni should be.
"We're here to see Mr Stark." The boy says to a security man who looks you both up and down before letting you through. You end up walking behind Spider-man who was still in his suit like you were as you didn't know if he should be trusted.
"Peter?" A strangely familiar man asks the boy.
"Shh, sh Mr Stark I haven't told her who I am." He says bringing his hand to his lips and the man looks to you.
"Who is this?" He asks, his eyes behind those all familiar glasses.
"She says her name is Spider-girl." Peter says.
"Another spider." He says slightly chuckling to himself as he grabs another grape.
"Can I take my mask off?" You ask the boys.
"I don't know can I Mr Stark?" He turns to the man.
"Fine, introduce yourselves." He says popping another grape into his mouth. Peter removes his head piece at the same time you do, your eyes meet for a second before you awkwardly pull away.
"Peter Benjamin Parker." The boy says striking his hand out.
"Petra Y/N Palmer." You say slowly meeting his hand.
"You to basically have the same name." Tony says spinning round to face you on his chair.
"So your Tony?" You ask the man and he nods, "Where I come from their is someone called Toni, with an I, Star."
He leans back on his chair processing what is happening with the clash in universes.
"We should see Bruce about this." Peter says to Tony.
"Bruce? Wait- do you mean the hulk?" You say thinking about Bryce.
"Yeah, his name here is Bruce." He says catching on to the way things work in your universe.
"Ah she Bryce in mine." You say and begin to also work it out.