What is this place...

Kora's POV

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Kora Danvers" Peter said, smiling from ear to ear.

Smiling back, I twisted the four rings on my fingers. One from Kara, two from my friends in England, and one from my fiance, Niall. I missed them so much and I had only been here for a day.

The other man who was in the room with Peter earlier when I was still in a stretcher, Tony, told me that I would be meeting some of his "friends" that night and he would be introducing them to me. Apparently I would be here a while because they were from Earth 6 and I was from Earth 38. Some thing about the door to the D.E.O being a teleporter... WAIT. Did that mean that anyone else who went through the teleporter would be here...? Shaking away the thought, I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

That Night...

"Thor in the houseeee!" a man with long blonde hair, lightning blue eyes, and for some reason, holding a hammer? Upon seeing me, he winked flirtatiously and said, "Well well well, who do we have here?"

"Thor in the houseeee!" a man with long blonde hair, lightning blue eyes, and for some reason, holding a hammer?  Upon seeing me, he winked flirtatiously and said, "Well well well, who do we have here?"

He walked over to the couch and plopped onto it.

Next, a lady in a tight black suit walked into the room and said, looking at me straight in the eyes, "You must be Kora. I'm Natasha, or else, Black Widow."

I smiled back at her before a parade of other people entered the room

I smiled back at her before a parade of other people entered the room. And when I say parade, I mean like, ten other people. I'm not exactly the best at math if you can't already tell.

I got to meet: Thor, Natasha, Clint, Steve, Dr Strange (He told me not to call him by his first name for some strange reason), Bruce, Wanda (who apparently found me, in her words, fascinating?), and Scott.

"So everyone's here, let's get this party started!" Thor yelled, opening up a bottle of champagne.

Scooting over to Peter, I asked him, "What exactly are we celebrating?"

"Oh um, a while ago before you arrived we defeated one of the biggest threats on this world. Some metahuman, Livewire was it?" Peter explained. Upon hearing the last three words, my mouth flew open. Livewire? But she's still locked up in the cell at the D.E.O. Uh oh. Something's wrong.