Help Me Wart!

"Wart, why is the food so good here?"

"They use unicorn hairs as a condiment," said Wart. "Anyway Yua, we should get some sleep, tomorrow is gonna be a long day."

7:00 AM

"WAKE UP!" screamed Wart.

"AHHHHHH!!" Yua screamed, "Oh, I forgot I'm here."

"Come on we've got to go."

Both Yua and Wart left the inn and made their way back on the trail which Wart said would lead to Yua's parents.

"Careful Yua this trail has a lot of monsters and traps," said Wart. "See over there--"

"Yeah," whispered Yua.

"Those are 2 wopps."

"What are wopps?" asked Yua.

"They're half hyena half snake. Really weird monsters. Anyway good luck!"

Wart disappeared and Yua was left alone in the dark world.

"Alright let's do this," Yua mumbled to herself.

She ran toward the monster with fury in her eyes. The 2 wopps came running toward her.

SLASH

Blood splashed across the dirt road, with Yua standing in the middle of it. Her sword had blood splattered up and down.

"Yesss! I did it!" Yua started jumping up and down in glee. Wart appeared again with a grin on his face.

"You did it! There's going to be a lot more monsters though so let's see if you can keep it up!" Wart said, pointing to a mountain about 4 miles away. "That's where I saw your parents. We're so close!"

Both Wart and Yua started jogging toward the mountain. The two only ran for about an hour till Yua got tired.

"Alright let's take a break," Yua gasped for air.

"Oh ok," Wart started looking around at the black dusty air.

"S-soooo.... I was wondering. I've lived here for 3 years now, and I've never seen someone so excited to be here. Why are you excited?" Wart looked at Yua, his eyes glistening.

"I just want to see my parents again! Maybe they'll come home with me." Yua smiled and looked at Wart.

Wart started coming closer to Yua, sitting next to her on the log. He started coming even closer, and then suddenly he kissed her. It lasted only a few seconds, yet many feelings were transmitted through the kiss.

"AHH! What's wrong with me? I shouldn't be kissing anyone! Especially not a-a-a ghost!!" Yua screamed, pulling her hands through her hair.

"Yua! It's ok! We can figure this out!" Wart immediately stood up, his cheeks bright red.

"NO! It's not ok. I want to find my parents and go home!" She started walking on the trail again and Wart started following behind her.

"You know I didn't mean to kiss you... if that makes you feel better. It just sorta happened..."

"Thanks, that feels a little better," Yua answered.

30 minutes later

"H-hey Yua stand back." Wart said.

"Why? You don't fight."

"Yes I do, I'm just lazy... Just stand back already. There's someone ahead."

"Ok..." Yua said.

"Hello, Wart..." The cloaked person said ominously. "I remember you owed me something."

"W-who?" Wart stuttered then remembered who he owed something to. "Wait, you're Saiko aren't you?"

"Aww, you remember! Now, do you remember what you owe?" Saiko stared at Wart with a creepy smile.

"N-No, I don't remember."

Yua looked at both Saiko and Wart. "What the heck is going on!"

"Wart, you owe me 10,000 yen, and until you get that amount to me, I'll be holding on to this girl here." Saiko grabbed onto Yua's left arm.

"EW! Get away from me! WART HELP!" Yua screamed, twisting her arm, trying to get out of the strange man's grasp.

"I-I'll get the money! I promise I'll save you Yua." Wart quickly transformed into an elf with black hair, green eyes, pointed ears, a black cloak, and a big white sword with indents of the name Daichi in Japanese.

"W-Wart?" Yua looked confusingly at the tall elf.

"Yua, I'll save you I promise!" Wart looked at Yua, smiling kindly.

Yua tugged and tugged to try to get away from Saiko but she couldn't escape.

"Aww, You're so cute when you're struggling. You know trying harder is only going to make things more fun," Saicho laughed menacingly while his beady yellow eyes stared at Yua.

"LET GO! LET GO OF ME! Get away from me!!" Yua screamed and tried to tug her arm away from Saiko.

"Look honey-" Saiko said suddenly, but Yua cut him off.

"Did you call me honey?!" Yua looked at Saiko.

"Well, you're soon to be mine. Come on, let's go to my place. There's a big master bedroom with a big bed, it's comfortable," Saiko smiled creepily.

"You disgust me," Yua said under her breath and unwillingly followed Saiko away from Wart.