The glitch

Yua sleepily opened her eyes and saw Daichi changing pants.

"AHHHHH!" Yua scrambled off the bed and pulled some of the covers toward her face.

"I-I thought you were asleep!" Daichi stumbled back toward the mini fridge.

"You slept without pants!?" Yua screamed.

"S-sorry, I'm changed now though..." Daichi stood up and shook his head. "Sorry, I honestly thought you were still asleep."

"I-it's fine I just don't want to see your..." Yua gulped, "parts." She dropped the cover from her eyes and stood up from the bed.

"Weirdo," she said under her breath.

"I heard that." Daichi laughed.

"W-well, good! C-Cause you're a weirdo who changes in front of girls!" Yua cried out.

"Look I already told you I was sorry." Daichi opened the hotel door. "I'm going to Mirai's apartment. You know the way there, right?"

"Yeah. I'm just going to wait for my brother to wake up in the other room." Yua grabbed some clothes from the end of the bed.

"See, I change like a normal person, you know, in a bathroom." Yua chuckled as she walked in the restroom.

Daichi rolled his eyes as he walked out the hotel's bedroom.

******

*Knock knock knock*

Mirai opened the door and welcomed Daichi in.

"Sooo... did you find anything ?" Daichi asked.

"I found one. It opens every night but only for a few minutes." Mirai paused.

"It's in the forest Aokigahara." Mirai looked up at daichi. She noticed the fear in his eyes.

"T-thats where-" Before daichi finished there came a knock on the door. Mirai opened it to see Yua and Akito waiting.

"So have you found anything?!" Yua said excitedly.

"Y-yeah but it's in the Aokigahara forests." Mirai gulped.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go!" Yua answered.

"Have you lost your mind?!" Daichi said. "There have been countless reports of missing bodies and all of them were found in the forest!" Daichi screeched. "We're not going."

"B-but there's a missing boy! I know he's in the other world!" Yua answered.

"I'm not risking my life for some kid Yua!" Daichi said.

"Guys, guys, let's calm down. We have a whole day to discuss whether or not we'll go." Akito answered.

Both Yua and Daichi stared at each other. It was like the two were having a staring contest.