And we're back again

"Morning, Daichi!" Yua said as she opened the bedroom door to the room that Daichi was sleeping in.

"Ahhhhh! You scared me, Yua! Don't go walking in like that, w-what if I'm naked, o-or still asleep like right now!" Daichi said, flustered, as he quickly got up from the bed and grabbed a hair brush from the bedside table.

"S-sorry, Daichi. Anyway, it's already 8, and in an hour I'm leaving." Yua slammed the door shut and made her way downstairs.

After Daichi got changed and finished brushing his hair he slowly shut the door, put on some sandals and walked down the stairs.

"Morning again, Daichi!" Yua was in the kitchen making a smoothie. Dachi was barely able to hear Yua because of the noise.

"Morning, Yua!" Daichi said as he walked in the kitchen to help out Yua.

Yua quickly turned off the blender. "Can we just pretend that the kiss never happened? I don't want Akito knowing about it, plus I wasn't in my best, well, mental state." Yua looked at Daichi.

"O-oh, sure! We'll pretend it never happened." Daichi laughed.

"Pretend what happened?" Akito came down the stairs still with his hair all messy. "Pretend what never happened?" Akito looked at both Daichi and Yua confused.

"Um.." Yua thought quickly. "Pretend we didn't make this smoothie here and it just came out of nowhere!" Yua said suddenly. "But I guess you woke up early and caught us in the act!"

"Y-yeah, that's right!" Daichi said.

"Oh, ok..." Akito said suspiciously.

"WELL!! Look at the time! It's almost 9 o'clock, which means we have to go soon!" Yua said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, I was wondering about that, Daichi. How do we go back there?" Akito sat on a stool close to the kitchen.

"I'm trying to think of a way to go in there without losing something, or being stuck there." Daichi paused and thought for a minute. "There has to be a minor flaw in that world, a glitch of some sort that we can enter through. We have to visit Mirai!"

"Who is that?" Yua asked curiously.

"She's a friend of mine from when I was in high school. She can help us out!" Daichi exclaimed.

"Ok, you lead the way then!" Yua grabbed 3 warm coats from a closet close to the kitchen, and she handed one to Daichi, and Akito.

"Thanks." Daichi said as he grabbed the coat and put it on. Mirai lives near tokyo and we live in Ichikawa, so..." Dachi thought for a minute. "That's 16 kilometers, about half an hour to get there." Daichi stated proudly.

********

Daichi gave Akito the address and Akito drove both Yua, and Daichi to Mirai's house. By the time they got there it was 10:30 and it was sunny outside.

"Is this the place?" Yua asked as she looked at the tall apartment buildings.

"Yep! She lives in room 908. That's near the 5th or 6th floor." Daichi said.

"Ok, I'll stay out here if you need anything. I'll be getting a proper breakfast since Yua was hurrying to get here."

Before Akito finished Yua quickly interrupted.

"Well then, sorry that I care about a missing boy!" Yua exclaimed. "Anyway, come on, Daichi, let's go." Yua grabbed Daichi's hand and stuck her tongue out at Akito.

When Daichi and Yua went inside they were led to a huge lobby and a large living area.

"Ok, I'm going to ask the front desk lady which story has room 908 so stay here," Daichi said as he ran toward the front desk lady.

Yua looked around the room but was quickly interrupted by a person pushing her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" A lady turned around to face Yua, she had beautiful blue flowing hair, and brown eyes. "I-I'm so sorry! I'm Mirai. Sorry I pushed you, I just wasn't paying attention." Mirai smiled.

"Mirai! Daichi and I were looking for you!" Yua quickly said. "We need you to help us."

"U-um I don't know how to respond to that.." Mirai chuckled. "Um just follow me to my apartment.."

Yua quickly ran to Daichi and told him to follow her, and Mirai led both Daichi and Yua to a large dirty apartment.

"Sorry for the mess I wasn't prepared for visitors." Mirai quickly grabbed some stuff from her couch and dropped it on her dining table. "Please, sit. So what do you guys need?"

"Mirai, I need you to hack into the other world for us to be able to enter at will." Daichi said.

"So you just want me to find an area in Japan where you can enter without missing anything?"

"Exactly!" Daichi said.

Yua sat in the corner of the living room and played with the knick knacks. "Are you a hacker?"

"I mean, I guess. I can hack into things, though I don't really like too," Mirae said as she turned on her laptop. "If you guys want, you can stay in a hotel nearby for the night, might it take me a while."

"Oh ok, you have my phone number, so Yua and I are going to look for a hotel," Daichi said. "By the way, thanks Mirai, I really appreciate it."

Daichi closed the door and walked with Yua.

"So can we get separate rooms? I don't want things to get... awkward," Yua said.

"Y-yeah." Daichi chuckled. By the time they got outside the building Daichi was able to book 2 rooms in a hotel even though there weren't many rooms available left.

"So what should we do now since we're here?" Akito said as he took sips from his miso soup.

"Well we can just walk a bit and later grab lunch... or we could just go to the hotel and watch some movies," Daichi answered.

" I say we go watch movies!" Yua suggested.

*************

By now it was already night time, and the trio got some dinner and were getting ready for bed.

"Wow, I'm surprised it's an actual bed and not a japanese futon." Yua jumped on the bed and ruined all the covers.

"Well there's only 2 rooms who will sleep where-" Before Daichi finished Akito abruptly interrupted.

"I need my own room to sleep in. I snore and twist and turn... So I know it'll be annoying for the both of you." Akito grabbed his clothes from a chair in the corner, opened the door and left. "GOOD NIGHT!" He screamed as he walked through the corridor.

"Yeesh," Yua said. "This'll be awkward." She chuckled. "There's only one  bed.."

"Yeah just don't mind it too much, I tried to find a really good hotel and this was one of them but there weren't many rooms left," Daichi said awkwardly.

Yua and Daichi tucked themselves in on either side of the bed, and both turned off the light on their nightstand.

"Night, Daichi," Yua said.

"Night, Yua," Daichi smiled and quickly went to bed.