Chapt 2

U.U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro walks in the house and lays Nezuko on the floor well he cleans the blood, In the other room Rengoku is taking a shower.

After Tanjiro is done with cleaning the blood off the floor he then realizes that there is no towel in the bathroom so he goes to get one for Rengoku.
After he gets the towel he walks to the bathroom where Rengoku is, He opens the door.

"Excuse me Rengoku-san I have a towel for you-" Tanjiro said before he looked at him, he was naked.

Tanjiro' s face turned bright red.

"I'M S-SORRY RENGOKU-SAN HERE, I'LL GO NOW" Tanjiro says well throwing the towel on the rack and running out of the bathroom.

'Cute' Rengoku thinks as he goes back to cleaning himself.

Tanjiro runs out the bathroom completely red, and runs to where Nezuko is and bury's his head in the ground right next to her.

After he calms down, he takes a deep breath and then he remember's he's dirty as well, he sighs and heads to the other bathroom and starts stripping his clothes off his body and heading into the shower, this bathroom had a towel.

He gets into the shower and starts washing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rengoku walks out of the bathroom ( he is back in his clothes)

He looks around trying to find Tanjiro, he notices the place is clean from blood. He cant find Tanjiro all he found was Nezuko,
But then he heard water running.
So he went to were the water was running to find Tanjiro naked.
Rengoku controls himself and just stares at a now blushing Tanjiro.
On the inside he is blushing.

"Hey Tanji-" before Rengoku could say anything Tanjiro screams Baka and throws a bucket at Rengoku's head making him fall back and making his head draw a bit of blood.

Rengoku stumbled out of the bathroom with his normal smile and waits outside the door.

Tanjiro comes out in a towel covering his chest to his knees.

"I'm so sorry Rengoku-San are you alright let me see your injury" Tanjiro says well looking up to look Rengoku in the eyes.

"I'm fine and sorry I should have knocked before I entered" Rengoku says with a smile
"No your not fine your head is bleeding here let me heal your head" Tanjiro then grabs Rengoku's cape to make him lean down, before Rengoku has anytime to react he feels Tanjiro lick his forehead.

He then feels like he did before the small injury.

He then looks at Tanjiro who has a grossed out face.

"EWWWWWW I FORGOT I HAVE TO LICK OFF THE BLOOD FOR IT TO HEAL YUCKKKKK" Tanjiro starts making a big deal out of it and starts running to the kitchen area to get water.

Rengoku walks after Tanjiro, when he gets there he finds Tanjiro on the floor playing dead.

Rengoku chuckles.
'Cute' Rengoku thinks