Chapt 4

Hello people ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been one year since Rengoku and Tanjiro had met.

Every weekend Rengoku would visit Tanjiro, It has been going on for one year, and they have grown very close. (Close enough to sleep in the same bed when Rengoku spends the night, No they are not dating yet.) and also Tanjiro is allowed to call Rengoku by his first name because they are so close.

Ubuyashiki knows about Tanjiro and often they would exchange letters through the crows, The crows enjoyed Tanjiro because he always gives them food.

Ubuyashiki's daughters send letters to Nezuko and she send them back, they are friends and his daughters seem very happy when writing to Nezuko.

Ubuyashiki's family and Rengoku's family know that Tanjiro and Nezuko are demons, Rengoku already knows Tanjiro hates blood and he did the blood test with Nezuko (Just imagine the same thing happened when she took the blood test in anime but imagine Tanjiro threatening her with a kitchen knife and if she and I quote ' intake the disgusting blood that he would chop off your toes and make you eat it ' ) so you all guessed it, she passed.

Rengoku's family would visit (His dad is not a alcoholic, and is a good father but still sadly his wife is dead U.U ) Senjuro likes to play games with Nezuko well Tanjiro, Rengoku and his father talk over tea.

Rengoku's dad wants both Nezuko and Tanjiro to live with his family because they are still kinda kids, but Tanjiro declined because it was his family's mountain and he does not want to leave, so Rengoku's family visits a lot to check on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rengoku's POV

'Today is Saturday so I'm going to go head off to visit Tanjiro as always because master gives us the weekends off.' I think as I start walking out of my estate.

"Caw Caw! Master has called a meeting Caw! Go quickly!" Rengoku's crow yells out.

'Huh? That's weird, I wonder what the meeting is going to be about....' I think well now heading in the direction of masters home.

I get to the front of his home only to be greeted by the other pillers, It seems like I'm the last one to get here.

"Hello there Rengoku-san" Shinobu greets me as she turns her head to me.

"You look as flamboyant as ever Rengoku-san" yells out Tengen and he dramatically poses.

"Master is here." Gyomei says softly well sitting with his hands in a praying manner.

Everyone stops talking and gets in their placing.

I kneel down and look to the front to see master walking out with both his daughters and wife, for some reason they are in more outdoorish clothing but it looks like warmer clothing kinda like they are going to be going into a cold place.

Master sits down and so does his family.

"Hello my children." Master says with a smile.

"Hello master I am glad to see you in good health" I greet before anyone could.

"Thank you Rengoku, I'm here to tell you all that we are all going somewhere." Master says, everyone and me look shocked.

"Master if I may ask, where are we going?" Muichiro asks well looking up at the sky.

"Well, we are going to a mountain that has someone I want you all to meet. It was also the same place Rengoku was planning on going today, so Rengoku if you don't mind can you take us all to the mountain." Master says as he turns his head slightly in the direction where im supposed to be at.

I was shocked for a second and everyone looks at me expectingly.

I just smile and say "Sure I bet he wont mind you all coming to his mountain, he loves it when people visit it has been very lonely for him." I say well looking at master.

"Great! I want everyone to get ready and be back in 20 minutes, meet Rengoku and me and my family at the gate." master says with a smile.

After that everyone goes to get ready well Masters family and I head to the gate and wait there.

"Master does Tanjiro know you guys are coming?" I say well looking at master.

"Yes he does, I wrote a letter yesterday asking if we all could go and he said 'it would be lovely to have more guests, I bet it will make Nezuko happy to see more people!' (Nezuko woke up early) Master says what Tanjiro told him in his letter.

I just smile knowing that, that's totally what Tanjiro-chan would say.

Masters family and I stay there in comfortable silence well waiting for everyone to arrive.

The first one to arrive was Shinobu-san.

"Ara~ Ara~ sorry to keep you guys waiting" Shinobu-san says well walking over to us.

"Actually you were the first to arrive Shinobu." Master says with his normal smile.

(After everyone arrives and they all start heading out)

(Time skip to when they make it up the mountain)

(Tanjiros + Nezukos home)

(Just imagine that there is snow and its snowing everywhere)

(also pretend there is no lake)

No ones POV
—————————-

They all finally made it up the mountain to see a beautiful house.

"Wow that is a very pretty house!!" The love piller says well in awe at the house

"I agree it is a very flamboyant house!" Says the sound piller well looking at the house

"Wait why are there 2 Rengoku's and a child over there" Asks the snake piller well pointing at a older looking Rengoku sitting on a rocking chair and sleeping and younger looking Rengoku playing with a little girls hair.

The younger looking Rengoku looks up from playing with Nezuko's hair to see the Hashiras and the Ubuyashiki family.

The younger Rengoku then stands up and runs inside.

The child that was with the Rengoku's then goes to the older sleeping Rengoku and shakes him awake.

The older Rengoku wakes up to see what's happening and soon gets up from his chair and walks to where the Hashiras and the Ubuyashiki family are.

"Greetings Ubuyashiki-sama, I did not realizes you all were coming today-" The older Rengoku starts but is cut off from a loud bang from inside of the house behind him.

They all turn their attention to the houses entrance to where they see the young kid with the younger Rengoku running out of the house holding a plate full of cookies (yes Nezuko went inside after waking up the older Rengoku).

And someone behind them holding a knife well running after them.

"Tanjiro-San please don't kill me!!!!!"  Yells the younger Rengoku well running for his life.

The younger kid is just running with the plate of cookies, the kid then turns to run to where the Hashiras are and the Ubuyashiki family are and the kid proceeds to hide behind Ubuyashiki-sama.

The younger Rengoku is still running for his life.

Legends have it he is still running to this day.