Chap 5

:)
(Let me clear up something's-
Kyojuro sometimes calls Tanjiro
Tanjiro-Chan to tease because every time he calls him that Tanjiro gets mad and Kyojuro finds it cute ;-;

Also Ubuyashiki only has 2 daughters here, cause I'm making it so he has a son somewhere else in like a different part of Japan
To keep him safe ofc

Tanjiro is still kinda the same as anime but does not really feel sadness- he can feel every other emotion just not sadness- and also his senses increased so much he can prob tell when a person moves from the bottom of the mountain T-T
———————————
Random pov teehee
———————————
All the Hashiras other then Kyojuro who's doing his normal smile is surprised by this... turn of events they might say?

All the Hashiras thought that this was going to be a respected meeting where they meet someone who deserves respect and such but instead they got the Rengoku family and 1 random kid and a boy who's holding a knife.

They were pretty surprised to say the least.

"SENJURO WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'LL RIP YOU- oh the guests!" Yells then says calmly the boy holding the knife, it was like he did a full 180 in his mood.

By now Senjuro was praying to whatever was out there and now was stuck on the roof (poor dude F in chat for my guy)

So anyways back to the story-

So the Hashiras are just standing there confused well Kyojuro went to go stand next to his father who was bowing to Ubuyashiki in respect, the small child that hid behind them has now walked out and is bringing both of Oyakata-sama's daughters with her well still holding the cookies which started all of this.

The boy who had now put the knife in his robe somewhere, had started to approach the small crowd with a calm aura around him and a polite smile.

"I am sorry for the ill mannered greeting, but I shall greet you now." Says the boy with the polite smile as he finally approached the crowd.

"Greetings, and welcome to the Kamado household. My name is Tanjiro Kamado and that girl that was hiding behind you all is my little sister Nezuko Kamado" Says the boy now known as Tanjiro to the Hashiras.

"Thank you for your welcome Tanjiro, and thank you for welcoming us in your home, I hope you don't mind the number of people we brought with us."
Ubuyashiki says to Tanjiro with a closed eye smile, he extends his hand to Tanjiro and Tanjiro takes it to shake it.

But as soon as he takes Ubuyashiki's hand the air turns tense and the Hashiras behind Ubuyashiki feel so uneasy by the boy who had just inched closer to we're they were standing, even shinobu had her hand on her katana's hilt because of how bad the air pressure was.

It felt like they have just walked into a demons home without knowing.

The smiles that the two exchanged well shaking a hands just put everyone on edge except the Rengoku's that were standing not to far from them who were also smiling.

"Ubuyashiki-sama, please do come inside with your wife and the rest! You also look beautiful today Mrs.Ubuyashiki" Tanjiro says to the wife and bows to her.

"Thank you Tanjiro-san" says Mrs.Ubuyashiki with a small neutral smile.

"Now please come inside I assume it's very cold for you people out here in the freezing cold." Tanjiro then says with a semi-worried face and he ushers the people to come inside the house.

Ubuyashiki and his wife with the Rengoku's head inside well Nezuko and the daughters had already gone in.

But the Hashiras slowly moved to the door and after the rest had gone inside the Hashiras stopped walking all together and just stared at Tanjiro, Tanjiro in response went and turned to look at them and gave a big toothy smile showing his fangs to them all sending chills down their spine

"Come on inside, don't worry we don't bite" Tanjiro says well turning once more and walks through his doors

Leaving the Hashiras standing horrified of what they just realized, he was a demon and worse he was with Oyakata-sama.