Chap 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rengoku sat in the kitchen relaxing on a chair well waiting for Tanjiro to stop fake dying, after 10 minutes Tanjiro gets up from the ground and walks over to one of the chair's and lays his head down.

"Are you done yet?" Rengoku asks

"Yup, damn blood tastes awful idk how demon's even drink blood, damn they even eat flesh as well.....what disgusting pigs...." Tanjiro mumbles the last part but Rengoku heard it.

"Hahaha your funny my boy" Rengoku says with a smile and pats Tanjiro's head.

Tanjiro becomes a flustered mess when he pats his head.

Then all of a sudden a crow come flying into the house and onto the table.

"Rengoku-san master-" The crow stops as he see's Tanjiro.

"DEMO-" The crow says about to scream demon but gets stopped when Tanjiro starts squealing

"AWWW SO CUTE A TALKING CROW" Tanjiro yells well hug's the almost dead crow

"WAIT- ill go get some bird food brb" Tanjiro yell's then runs into the kitchen

The crow is in shock and Rengoku is just staring at Tanjiro with his normal smile.

"Rengoku-san you know thats a demon right?" The crow asks Rengoku

"Yup but he wont even hurt a fly" Rengoku says well now looking at the crow.

"Ill be having to tell this to master you know" The crow says.

"Ah yes, Also tell him to come visit this demon I think master will have a interesting time meeting Tanjiro" Rengoku says with a closed eyes smile

"Rengoku-san master has requested you for another mission." The crow says

"Alright I will leave in a bit."

"All right Rengoku-san... but I'm waiting for the bird food." The crow says well waiting on the table for Tanjiro to get back.

A few seconds later Tanjiro comes running in with bird food and runs to the crow.

Tanjiro opens the container with the bird food and starts feeding the crow.

After the crow is done eating the crow leaves after saying 'thank you' to Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro my boy I will be having to leave soon for a mission." Rengoku says but this time his smile is a little sad.

"Awwww......Please come visit its very lonely here and Nezuko will be asleep for a long time..." Tanjiro says well pouting making Rengoku's heart go fast.

"DONT WORRY ILL VISIT EVERYTIME I DONT HAVE A MISSION!" Rengoku says with his normal smile just a little happier.

Tanjiro then smiles and hugs Rengoku burying his face in his chest, making Rengoku blush well still smiling .

"Thank you Rengoku-san I'll be waiting for you."

And so then Rengoku leaves the house well Tanjiro waves bye at him.

Both hoping they will meet again very soon =.=