Ed VS Ned

Ed sheeran pov:
I love being popular. Everybody loves me and today im finnaly gonna talk to the person that I love. I strut down the halls towards Edgar's locker and wait.Sigh. He is so beautiful and I love him so much. I look at the picture of himself that he keeps on his locker and start to passionately kiss it. I just can't control myself around him.
"Ummm hi?"
I turn and see edgar
"Gah- Edgar what are you doing here??"
" At my locker??"
I feel so stupid!!!! what am I going to say now??
"Yes?"
"OH NO HOW DID YOU FIND OUT I PROMISE THE DRUGS AREN'T MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?"
what is he talking about?? I should just go with it. "Well how am I meant to believe you hmm"
"I-i don't know"
This is my chance.
"Well I suppose if I could taste what is in your mouth I will be able to tell if you have been doing drugs"
he stops to think.
"ight come here bb gorl" he says
woah! I can finnaly make out with him and not his picture!!!!!!!!!!
Edgar's looks at me "omg ilysm wanna d8"
I am shocked
"yes of course!!!"
this is so amazing, we are finnaly dating! this is the happiest moment of my life.

The next night I get woke up by edgar in my dorm. He beggins to kiss me E-edgar what are you doing.
"I just love you so much" he says while unbuttoning his weird shirt. We begin to passion kiss. This is so amazing. I love him so much so for the rest of the night we read our favorite doctor suess book because this is a family friendly story.

Ned pov:
sigh
I can't believe this. My one true love is dating my ugly older brother Ed. This is horrible. He has everything, he is popular has good grades and best of all, Edgar. I wish I was him. At 3am I finnaly go back to me and Ed's dorm. I was locked out before but now I am finnaly here. as I walk in I see. EDGAR??? IS HE READING DOCTOR SUESS WITH MY BROTHER ED??? NOOOOOO. I wait in the corner and watch untill Ed leaves to go to the bathroom and climb into my bed, at least now Edgar will know that he takes 2-4 hours in the bathroom and maybe break up with him. Then I hear Edgar say
"Ed that's was fast! I love how efficient you are" he then winks and starts to kiss me. Oh my god, he thinks I am ed! AH HA !! NOW I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!!!!! I WILL BECOME ED!! but first I must savoir this moment,I slyly lock the door to the bathroom so that Ed cannot get out then we read doctor suess all night long.

The next day I put my plan into action. Once edgar leaves I unlock the bathroom door throw a bag over Ed's head and start beating him with a bat until he passes out. I then drive to a cabin in the woods and throw him in. Finnaly I go back home and place a fake dead body that looks like me on my bed, simple.
And now, my plan begins.