The newbie

I begin to fake scream
"OH MY GOD MY BRO DIED LOL RIP IG"
the impression was perfect so no one questioned my identity. I spent the day with edgar, Its lunch but j can't stop thinking about the doctor suess books we read.... That's it I can't hold it in anymore. I leap dramatically across the table grab edgar and passionately kiss him on the table. Everyone else in the canteen is SHOCKED and they watch. Edgar rips my clothes of with his teeth. My favorite shirt is destroyed but I don't care. Infact I like it more now. He then rips my jeans of and I do the same to him untill we are both in our thongs only. "Now how are we gonna do this" edgar says and winks. He begins to bite my thong starting at the back and working his way to the front until he is almost licking my hotdog "edgar senpai- uuuuugggggghhhh"
"ya like that eddy-kun"
"Yas my edgar boyf"
everyone is SHOCKED by what is going on.SHOCKED. and VERY entertained they love what they see. untill suddenly I feel another person on me. Luca- chan?????
what is she doing?? I feel her skinny girly fingers down my back, it's amazing how she invents with her long pink acrylic nails, sure she accidentally killed someone but that's kinda hot.
"im into it if your into it" says Edgar. Secretly I was always kinda into Luca-chan so I begin to unzip her pink sailor uniform and take the ribbons out her hair. This. Was. Amazing.

I go to sleep knowing that I just had the most amazing day. I now have Edgar AND Luca-chan and EVERYONE thinks im Ed. I already love my new life. I wake up to tapping on my dorms door. I see two long twirly pigtails through the windows with 2 giant bows and a poofy skirt. Must be Luca-chan. I open the door and let her in. She immediately begins talking
"ya know I noticed you seemed different yesterday....."
I am confused, "What do you mean?" I ask.
"Well all the other times I had a threesome with you and Edgar you were wearing your signature pink thong but this time it was blue??"
Wtf- all the other times but she then cut my thoughts short
"Then I thought about the other wierd things, you were shocked when I joined you guys, you didn't invite me to join, you didn't say yooo this is poggers once, then I realized what had happened, but I needed more proof. So I investigated Neds body and then I knew. That wasn't Ned that was Ron Weasley. isn't that right. Ned-kun"