Aiko Yumi X Male Reader | Hooked on a feeling

You guys wanna get degenerate, Yeah? You guys wanna get depraved, yeah? You guys wanna get lewd

Well no. Its gonna be fairly normal one-shot. Yeah sue me, but I think I'll save the sexy stuff for a specific 36 year old er... I guess she's 38 now but this isn't about her.

Oh yeah, kinda important for this chapter Words in italics are used to indicate repeating someone.

-----

At long last summer was here. I was finally done with my first year of college. I run outside and meet my sister and her friends on the stairs.

Kay: "Oh hey (Y/n) how was your first year?"

"It was great. How was your third year or was it your fourth?"

Kay: "I'm 22 (Y/n), this is my fourth year, you used to live with me and you kind of still do since we live in the same complex... right next to each other."

"Oh shut up. I'm dumb, you know this stuff."

Suddenly her friend Ana pointed out some people out in the parking lot.

Ana: "Hey what's going on over there?"

another friend Joanne stood up off the stairs and looks to where Ana was pointing.

Joanne: "Isn't that Miss Yumi and Emcee?"

"Emcee?"

I look out in the same direction and see an androgynous looking person trying to stop a woman with glasses from getting in her car

Kay: "Oh Miss Yumi is our teacher and Emcee is... well he says he's a student and he goes to our classes but-"

Ana: "He's a pathological liar who tells people contradicting things. Everyone thinks he's a creep and knows that he's trying to get into all the girl's pants... actually are they even a guy? I can't really tell."

"Wait so they're creeping on your teacher? Isn't that like problematic?"

Joanne: "Yeah but the school never does anything about it. Most the teachers know what they're about... I guess Miss Yumi didn't get the memo."

"Is anyone gonna do anything about it?"

Kay: "If you wanna play hero, its all up to you bro."

I set my bag on the ground and run out to the car.

Emcee: "Aiko please?"

Aiko: "Listen I'm telling you I'm not interested."

the woman got in her car she tried to close the door but Emcee stopped her.

Aiko: "Look, I'm a person and you have to respect my decision, I'm more than my just body. Even then, I'm your teacher. It would be highly immoral if I were to date you."

Emcee started to sound more depraved.

Emcee: "Listen, I'm not taking no for an answer"

They grabbed Aiko's arm and dragged her out of the car

Akio: "Hey."

'Shit What do I do?'

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate, it was a text from Ana

"Kick 'em in the dick?"

I see that Emcee is the prime kicking position. I run over and wind up a kick and... 

SMAAAASH!!

Emcee ran off screeching in pain.

'Guy... Definitely a guy.'