Sakura Kasugano X Male Reader | Fighting Gold

Another Street Fighter girl, Requested by god_makka_pakka

-----

Today was a day like any other, I walked to school, I went to class, I approached my friends after school.

"Hey guys, What's the mission today? What quests do you got lined up for me today? Looking to get some gold, gimme a good one with some good loot alright."

Joey: "Oh, hey (Y/n) we were planning on going to the arcade."

Zach: "Yeah, you wanna come."

"hell yeah."

I love playing video games, especially with my friends, but to be completely honest I love going to the arcade because I have a crush on the manager, Sakura Kasugano. She's the type of girl I want, a cheerful, hard-working, tomboyish girl. I know that its not the only arcade in town, and I know it doesn't have the games that other arcades have, but I go there to see her.

---

Joey: "I'M FUCKING LIVID, HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS GAME!?!"

"Ha Ha, Emperor goes bang bang bang"

Zach: "alright Joey, you lost, it's my turn to try and beat (Y/n)"

???: "Why is it whenever there's a ruckus in here its always you three?"

"H-Hey Sakura."

Sakura: "Hello (Y/n)."

I rubbed the back of my neck. Sakura pulled out a clipboard and a pen.

Sakura: "Anyways, since you three are all regulars, could you all please take this short survey?"

"Sure."

Sakura: "How good do you think the service is for here?"

Joey: "Its great."

Zach: "They do their job extremely well."

"Never had a bad experience."

Sakura wrote something down

Sakura: "What do you all think of our games library here?"

Joey: "I think its fine."

Zach: "I think its alright."

"I feel like it's lacking."

Sakura: "Well, that's what our last question is about. What games do you think we should add?"

Joey: "I'm fine with anything new."

Zach: "Could you get a play choice 10?"

"Could you get some more fighting games."

Sakura: "Alright, that'll be all, you three have fun."

"Alright, Zach, I'm gonna kick your ass."

Zach: "Actually, I kinda forgot that I had a date with Kay."

Joey: "Yeah, I have to go too, see you later (Y/n)

Zach: "Yeah, we'll see you later."

"Alright guys, I guess I'll see you later"

The two left the arcade and left me behind. I played video games until closing without realizing. Sakura had to come over and inform me that they were closing.

Sakura: "Hey, (Y/n) you know we're closing right."'

I froze and looked around to see that the arcade was empty except for Sakura. Realizing the hour I put my hands on my head in panic