Ayano Ayashi (Yandere-chan) x Male Reader | Lonely Hearts Club

You guys wanna bet this book gets to 100 chapters before the game is finished. I would rather not use ayano but she's a blank slate, and I don't care to watch future diary. Its been in development for over 5 years at this point and it should've been finished by this point. People may try to defend him saying "there's only one person working on it" well to that I say that Toby fox finished his game in less than 3 years and he wasn't constantly getting funds for the project, YanDev has no excuse for not finishing his game. If you support Alex, please stop.

-----

Ayano's POV

Its been years since I've started following Senpai, It began in our first year of High school. Its now the middle of our senior year. Every year I've written down his schedule. Every day before school he talks to his annoying friend... He's a junior and He gets in my Senpai's way. Every day he Walks up behind him and tells him a joke, they both laugh, then they start walking together. Today He didn't tell a joke, He just walked up from behind and started a conversation.

(Y/n): "Hey, Taro."

Taro: "Oh, Hey (Y/n). You still want me to come over to help you study?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, but um... can we possibly go somewhere else that isn't my house"

Taro: "I'd rather not. Your house is closer to school."

(Y/n): "oh... um okay... I'll see you after school."

The conversation ended and I got a better look at him. He looked down, his eyes looked like the eyes of those I had tortured before... Except I had never touched him. The school bullies never harmed him... Something must be wrong at home... I need to follow Senpai after school to make sure what happened to (Y/n) doesn't happen to my Senpai.

---

I followed the two to (Y/n)'s house and as they walked inside I look around for a viewpoint. I climb into a tree near a window. Both (Y/n) and Senpai walked into the room and started working. Eventually a man, presumably (Y/n)'s father, flung open the door. (Y/n) turned to Senpai and he packed his things then left the room. (Y/n)'s father closed the door behind him and began to beat (Y/n) senseless, (Y/n) began to yell out in pain... but Senpai didn't come to his rescue. I was... puzzled, why wouldn't Senpai come to his friends rescue? I can hear (Y/n) in pain from out here, Senpai should have heard him. Senpai left the house and began to walk home.

---

(Y/n) was late to school today... When he got to school he marched right up to the fountain where Senpai sat. He looked roughed up from last night... He also looked upset.

(Y/n): "Hey, I'm... sorry about what happened last night."

Taro: "What? Oh that."

(Y/n): "You told your parents right?"

Taro: "no."

(Y/n) became agitated and raised his voice.

(Y/n): "What? What do you mean you didn't tell your parents?"

Taro: "It's not my problem."

(Y/n): "Not your problem!?! Taro you are the only person who knows this is happening you can't just not do anything about it!"

Taro: "I'm sorry (Y/n), but I'm a background character not a hero."

(Y/n): "Taro... how could you? You were my only friend... I thought you cared for me..."

(Y/n) ran away. I was shocked... I couldn't believe what I just heard him say. I began to think, and thinking lead me to doing something I never thought I would be doing. I approached Taro and when he looked at me I spoke.