Chapter 11

Third person POV:

"UARGHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

You could hear the deafening scream rip from midnight as her limbs were twisted in a not so normal way. It was sickening.

Everyone stopped in shock and horror...except all might, who had just gotten out from under the wall thrown at him. With no time wasted he ran towards the nomu and midnight, blasting the nomu away with his punch and the air pressure it carried. He quickly but gently picked midnight up, as to not harm her anymore but to also get her out of harms way. He had quickly looked around to see if anyone could look after her while He fought the nomu. The closest person was erasurehead but he was to busy with keeping the students safe. You could tell he was in a real pickle.

Flatline POV:

I smiled wickedly at the scene playing out in front of me. 

Oh well, to bad it's not like me or surge could help. Looks like the symbol might just fal- I never got to finish that thought as todoroki came over to us.

"I have no idea what your smiling at Quinn but right now you need to go and do something about All Mights's predicament. I can tell just by how you carry yourself that your fast and a quick thinker. I just ask that you get Midnight-sensei out of danger." Todoroki asked me monotony.

Just like vexus... I thought while simply nodding my head.

I looked to surge and he nodded. I left Vexus in his care as I got up. 

"MOVE OUTTA MY WAY BITCHES!!!!!" I shouted as I dug my right foot behind me to get read to propel myself forward.

Once I was in position I bolted through the fray to reach All might on the far side of the plaza. I reached him in half a minute, effectively a few seconds late as the nomu went to strike all might again. And just as I predicted he did what was human nature; he used midnights body as a shield to protect himself. You could hear the sickening crunch of her ribs being crushed. Seeing how her body had absorbed most of the force all might was pushed back 5 meters, conveniently next to me.

Without any explanation I snatched the now unconscious midnight from his grasp. I didn't explain anything but only jumped back to safety a split second before the nomu landed a hit on All Mights bad side.

Bitch mights POV:

I couldn't process anything fully, everything was happening so fast. I realized that I had used midnight as a shield without any second thoughts

Oh my god...I'm a monster  I thought to myself as the crunch sound entered my ears. As the shock pushed me back a few meters I felt nemuri's weight leave my grasp. I looked to my left side and saw Young Quinn, the American student taking Nemuri back to safety. I watched as she bolted away with nemuri in her arms bridal style. 

.

.

.

.

Bad idea.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAHA YES I DID JUST END THE CHAPTER RIGHT THERE!!! WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT???? Anyways please choose the ships for the story in the comments below

————————————————->