"You'll always be the one" (Nishinoya Yuu)

So I'm just gonna express my feelings for a while, I've been feeling down today and that surely explains something. I'll be writing a new chapter for ItzFemYN :>> hope you'll enjoy!!

Does it require to downgrade one's self when were down? To think about this and that, looking for a solution. Well I'm lucky enough to have Nishinoya by me.

Nishinoya: "I told you not to cry about it didn't I? Strong people like you should not cry!"

Y/n: "What if that 'strong' foundation fell and  broke to pieces, what am I supposed to do? What am I to do?"

At that very moment, Nishinoya realized that people got ups and downs and that isn't supposed to mean that spiritually strong people don't break down.

Nishinoya: "I'll help you rebuild it, like I always do. Don't worry, I'll be here no matter what the weather may be, let it be weak or strong let's conquer it together, okay? I'll be here."

Nishinoya: "Don't fear, I'll always watch your back so keep moving forward, even if you'll not look back, as long as you walk your path, that's enough to make me happy, alright? So continue doing whatever makes you happy and don't give up. I love you."

He desperately said all of that, trying to balance both emotions to cheer you up. If he hadn't handle those emotions called "Sad" and "Fear" he would have exploded and that might lead to losing you.

Words are deadly. They are and they can be.

Y/n: "Thank you Noya, I can really count on you anytime."

Nishinoya: "Anytime, you'll know I'll be here."

He smiled and caressed my face, mouthing the words "I'll be here, I'll always be." That really gave me a lot of company. Thanks Noya, you're always the key.

It's kinda short but I do hope you enjoy it!! :33