"The guy behind me" (Yamaguchi Tadashi)

This will be kinda sad :(( so stay strong bbs!!

                 [Yamaguchi's POV]
We first met at the gym, she seemed nice so I decided to approach her even if I was nervous. It's only once in a lifetime that you feel this way so grab it no matter what the consequences may be, don't be afraid to try.

She often went to my games which makes me nervous but at the same time glad.

Y/n: "You can do it Yamaguchi!!"

She screamed from her seat, hands in the air. It lessened my nervousness.

The crowd then started cheering for me..

There was this one time where she would bring her sketchpad to the gym.
Y/n is known to be a very artistic person, I would love to see her drawings next time.

She opened her sketchpad and started to draw, she kept looking at my direction. I wonder what she's drawing...

Yamaguchi: "Is it me?!"

I thought to myself, no it can't be. I blushed at the sudden thought that i grabbed my face which was already burning while my hair made contact with my face.

                       [Y/n's POV]
After class i spend my time at the gym with my pencil in my hand, admiring this person. How can he be so still yet  beautiful? I opened a fresh page and started to sketch his features.

Day by day i would always go to the gym just to skecth him again and again.

Fresh page, admire and sketch. That was the cycle.

Yamaguchi and me are good friends. I would always attend his Volleyball games just to cheer for him. Most importantly he used to be my high school crush.

                 [Yamaguchi's POV]
Everything fell apart when i saw her drawings, it wasn't me.. it was.. it- all this time she went there not for me but for..

"The guy behind me.."

I'm sorry for this :(( this was the only thought that came ito my mind hehe
-Author-