"Bathroom Meeting" (Kaname Moniwa)

After we played one match with Karasuno i was urgently called by Yasushi to meet in the bathroom, surprisingly..

The team was doing great when i suddenly heard this loud voice calling out my name.

"Y/n! Y/n, look here!"

I turned to where the voice was from, Yasushi? What's wrong.?

He gestured me to go over to where he was, I went to him and he just aggressively pulled me towards where i don't even know. I let him do the leading.. anyways

Y/n: "Yasushi, can you please tell me where we are going?"

Yasushi: "Just shut up and follow."

Well what can i expect from a person who sent a middle finger to Karasuno earlier.

We ended up at the bathroom which was surprising.

Y/n: "So what's wrong?"

I looked at him, he just stared back at me not giving any hints. What the heck?

I opened the door to see Kaname on the floor, bleeding like crazy.

Y/n: "Hey, what's wrong? What happened?"

I held his cheek to check where he was badly injured. Damn, it's bleeding like crazy.

Kaname: "Hey Y/n, I just want to say thank you for being our manager. I'm very glad we had a caring one.

Kaname: "I'm really embarrassed to say this now but i want to also let you know that i like you."

I just looked at him, I was speechless

Y/n: "Kaname, Stop fooling around, you're badly injured right now."

Kaname: "I'm not joking.."

He looked away from me to avoid eye contact, is it really true?

Y/n: "Hey, I know how embarrassed you can get but please take care of yourself and stop playing around with such words."

Kaname:"Will doing this prove it then?"

His hand was at the back of my nape, caressing it softly. The next thing i knew was that i was pulled into a soft kiss but a very meaningful one. He didn't care that he was bleeding, he just continued to kiss me. The taste of blood..

That may explain it. A soft kiss but a very meaningful one, that explains it. I like him too..

Kaname, a cheerful person which can be very serious, the boy i once imagined to have, is now infront of my eyes.