"Playground" (Kenma Kozume)

(Y/n's POV)
There was a lot of people in the playground today, i brought my brother to play with his friend.. he really did pursue me last night.

Yuma: Big sis! Minato is already here!

My little brother told me.

Y/n: "Take care, okay? I'll be by the bench, if you need anything just come to me, okay?"

Yuma just nodded then excitedly ran towards Minato.. huh? Minato's older sister isn't here... Did someone just dropped him off?

Out of curiosity i went towards Minato.

Y/n: "Minato? Who's with you?"

Minato: "Huh? With me? Yuma..?"

Yuma: "She means, who's with you in this playground."

I chuckled at their cuteness

                   (Kenma's POV)
While i was playing my game, i suddenly noticed someone going towards Minato.
She started laughing, i wonder what they're talking about.. i got distracted by it that i lose.

Kenma: "Damn.. i lose again."

Looking at my game, i felt a slight presence beside me, i looked beside me and it was the girl earlier.

Girl: "Hey, I'm Y/n.. Yuma's older sister."

I just nodded and mumbled

"Kenma.."

Y/n: "Ohhh! You play that game too?"
I'm done with that level already.."

I was shocked.. a girl like her passed a level like this?! Dang

Kenma: "Really?"

Y/n: "Yeah, since you don't really have enough defense.. you just have to avoid it."

That was pretty easy to say... why can't i  do it?

Kenma: "Hey Y/n? You like gaming?"

Y/n: "Ofcourse i do! That's the only thing that comforts me."

Kenma: "I'll give you my number, how about we play something else on Saturday?"

I finally have someone in common! What a cute girl to have something in common with.

I smiled, we then exchanged numbers

                       (Y/n's POV)
I was blushing, damn it! He gave me his number!

Y/n: "Sure! I'll see you. I gotta go home now it's pretty late now, you have to get Minato home too."

Kenma: "Well then, take care!"

I gave him a high five which then he did too, were like best mates now. Just kidding well he's kinda cute. I finally found someone in common.