"Rest easy in my arms" (Kageyama Tobio)

I woke up early to go to school, I didn't drop by nor check on Kageyama on the way. He said that he'll be there.

I arrived at school and there he was, waiting for me, above him was a tree. Leaves were already falling, well it is the fall season.

He was wearing his uniform with an extra jacket and scarf wrapped around his body to keep him warm.

Y/n: "Hey"

I greeted, he didn't greet me just yet.

We walked on the hallway and he still wasn't talking.

He stopped on his tracks and faced towards me,

Kageyama: "Y/n.."

He said softly and hugged me, his hand on the back of my head as it slowly dropped to my nape.

Kageyama: "Can we skip? Just today."

He said as he looked deep inside my eyes as if he really asked for it, what's with you today, kageyama?

I just nodded as he brought me to the volleyball court, where they usually practice.

Y/n: "Kageyama, are you okay? What's wrong baby?"

He didn't answer instead he just pulled me towards him as we sat down on the floor. He then laid down on my lap.

Kageyama: "I'm tired, very tired, i want to rest or at least be with you, let it be this day.."

He said as he was on the verge of crying, i held his face then his hair.

Y/n: "Of course, baby i'll be here for you. Rest easy in my arms."

We spent the whole day in the court just trying to be each other's comfort.