Tokyo

Tokyo was a buzzling city, filled with so many people and she felt like she could get lost in a second were it not for the hand wrapped around hers grounding her where she stood.

Luckily, the inn they were staying at was a bit further away from the more active places of the city. Just a short bus ride away from TCM's campus where she'd have to face the admission board for her audition the next day and her nerves were about to drive her crazy.

"You're spacing out" Suga whispered close to her ear and she could feel her skin tingling where his breath touched her skin. He squeezed her hand with an encouraging smile. "It'll go well, they'll love you"

"What if they don't?" she asked with a small voice.

Not even Sakamoto-sensei's encouraging parting words had served enough to quell her nervousness as he had said goodbye to her along with her parents at the school the day before.

"Well, then we release Hinata and Nishinoya on them" he simply shrugged and she huffed out an incredulous laugh. He grinned at her.

"Suga-san's right, (L/N)-senpai!" Yachi said excitedly from her side and she smiled down at the girl. After having introduced themselves and hung out during practices while she waited for Suga to be done along with Shimizu, the small girl had grown quite fond of her, and the affections were mutual. She had even come over to her house to listen to her play more than once and the blonde girl already proclaimed herself as a fan, "you're an amazing artist, I'm sure whatever song you've chosen will knock their socks off"

(Y/N) and Suga looked at each other with smirks on their faces. The conversation was interrupted as they were all called to go inside to register at the inn.

(Y/N) sighed. Tomorrow would come when it had to come, there was no point in being nervous now.

The team had two games that day, one in the morning and the other one a few hours away. Considering the location of the sport's center was close enough to the campus, she'd have enough time to watch the first game before she had to leave.

She joined the Neighborhood Association in the stands as they all cheered for the team during the first match that ended with a victory for the boys.

Time flew by when you had so much to do.

Before she realized it, she was already kissing Suga goodbye, him calling out a quick good luck before she flew out of the big Olympic center and quickly made her way to the bus stop, making sure she knew which bus she had to go in.

As much as she had managed to calm herself down, anxiousness managed to wrap its icy tentacles around her and leave her in a puddle of nerves.

Her leg couldn't stay still and she bounced it lightly all the way to the bus stop where she went down and navigated her way though the streets until she found the big, impressive building.

Asking for directions in the reception, she was guided by a tall and elegant woman into the building where the auditorium was.

If the theatre where her recital had taken place last fall was big, this place was gigantic. Rows upon rows of seats in a half moon formation surrounding the enormous stage where a big, black piano stood.

"I'll take you backstage so you can register with the stage manager" the woman next to her instructed and she followed her in a daze as she admired the architecture of the place around her. The red velvet curtains with golden rims that brushed against the light wooden floors of the stage. The soft black carpet on the steps on the corridors along the rows of cushioned seats.