⤷二十一

.

Y/n had a dream about her family

Y/n had a dream about her family. Her adoptive family discovered her along a river's edge and raised her to be a powerful, independent woman. She yelled, sobbed, and hurled a tantrum in the same way as a toddler does.

She was reminded of the suffering as soon as she saw them. The scarred expression on their faces as they died, the claw marks on their wounds, and a dead Haruhi being held by her parents. What is the reason for this? Why did they have to show up now, when she doesn't need their assistance? She wished to forget them, to throw them aside, to live as though they had never been until they vanished.

Her face was covered with fat tears, and she had a disgusted and enraged expression on her face. Her emotions can only contain hateful words that replay themselves over and over. 'I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!' Her thoughts were clouded with hatred.

"I fucking hate you-!"

Hanaki and her father exchanged tender glances with Y/n and a curious Haruhi in their embrace. When she saw Haruhi, her heart caught in her throat. He seemed to be both naive and perplexed. He lifted his hands in an attempt to reach out for Y/n, closing and opening his hand. Y/n began to weep ever more as a result of this.

A Nightmare and a sweet dream at the same time.

With arms outstretched, she ran for her family. They dropped on the ground, their backs on the lawn. "Y/n, eh? What exactly is the problem? You know, we've been waiting for you to collect the tomatoes."