⤷二十六

.

Ubayashiki Kagaya, who is unnecessarily concerned with Y/n's present state

Ubayashiki Kagaya, who is unnecessarily concerned with Y/n's present state. He is not pleased and has been in a bad mood since they returned from the train the day before yesterday. He was bored in his office and couldn't think of anything to do.

Because of his feeble body and curse, he couldn't even visit Y/n. At the over-growing headache, he gripped his long hair and massaged his temples. He was sweating a lot.

He's most definitely having a panic attack. His head and pulse were racing, and his breath was heavy and uneven. He seemed to be going insane. Ubayashiki was gasping for breath and leaning heavily against the table.

Amane became suspicious of his odd actions and stormed into his office. "Kagaya!"  She yelled his name and dashed over to him. To settle him down, she hugged him and traced circles across his back.

"Dear, pay attention to what I'm saying. Gently breathe in and out." He had dark eye bags and his curse had just gotten worse.  Ubayashiki recognized her voice and attempted to do what she had just said.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He was still sweating, but he wasn't shaking or having trouble breathing. "You're going to be fine, dear." She didn't want to speak loudly in case he had another panic attack.

"You're fine, dear,"  Ubayashiki sighed tiredly as she massaged his head. "Thank you, Amane,"  When his scalp was massaged, he smiled in satisfaction, as it relieved him of his headache.