⤷二十五

.

Y/n furrowed her brows

Y/n furrowed her brows. A expression of utter bewilderment and disbelief on his features. She locked her eyes on the guy who resembled Muzan Kibutsuji so closely. Muzan had a weakened and disheartened look, with heavy bags under his eyes and bruises and slashes on his skin.

"My little angel, Shizuyo!"

"It's been a long time since we last met, huh?" With murderous intent, the Goddess grinned sinisterly.

"Let's sit down and have a good cup of blood!~" Her hands reach out to caress Y/n's cheek. Her contact rendered her paralyzed, and the sight of her causes Y/n to tremble in her presence. Who is this woman?

"My dear, why are you trembling at the sight of your own Mother?" Her red eyes flashed back to Y/n. Her nails pressed into Y/n's cheek, causing blue blood to pour out, and she groaned in agony as her paws crushed her skull.

Y/n scowled and shoved the taller woman, saying, "Don't fuck with me, you creature." The Goddess was delighted, and she licked her own fingertips, smelling Y/n's blood. She shivered with pleasure at the flavor.

"Your wings and height appeared to grow taller and bigger, tell me Shizuyo, have you received a blessing-?"

The clattering of chains echoed through the white expanse. The defiant screams and growls. The Goddess jerked her head up, her features immediately etched with a furious expression. She stood in front of Muzan, who was staring her down angrily.