035

narrative + imsg:

2 minutes earlier

vinnie pov

"hey vinnie! i think you might wanna check this out," jordan called from the living room. "coming, one sec." i put down the bowl of ramen i was making and go check out what he wanted.

"what's up, man?" i flop down next to jordan on the couch and he hands me his phone. "listen to this." "hmm?"

"kayla's pregnant."

"what the fuck is he doing." i never thought kio had the guts to actually tell anyone. i thought he was just going to tell lexi over text or something, but this— this is extremely fucked up.

i got up quickly from the couch and ran up the stairs with my fists clenched. does this asshole seriously think he's going to get away with constantly making my life even worst just to benefit him?

"but if all of you can refrain from giving anyone hate—" "what the fuck do you think you're doing!" and that was when i accidentally let the first punch slip then the next, then the next...

"you dickhead!" all i could do was continuously punch kio. he had fallen to the floor, at this point, but i kept on going. a dark mark started to form on his eye but i really couldn't give one shit to stop.

it was only until i felt jordan and anthony lifting me off of him that the punches stopped and i was finally able to calm myself down.

"is the live off?" i ask him in a voice that startles everyone in the room. "did you fucking end the live yet?" "y-yeah whatever," kio stutters as anthony helps him up and leads him out of the room.

all i could do was run my hands through my hair, breathless in the now quiet, empty room... and thinking about lexi. lexi, lexi, lex. if she saw that shit i'm probably even more screwed than before and i know i gotta make things right now, or at least try.

2 hours later

vinnie

vinnie
can we talk?

please

lex
hey vin

vinnie
how r u ?

lex
better tbh, wbu?

i saw the fight :/

vinnie
i'm okay i guess

so u saw the live hm

all of it?

lex
mhm

is it tru?

vinnie
wdym?

that she's pregnant?
yeah.