Age Of Ultron

Let me introduce you to the maxmioff triplets: Pietro, Wanda and Peter. Peter doesn't talk much.

Iron Man: Shit! Captain America: Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs? Jarvis: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken. Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last. Natasha knocks out some soldiers. Black Widow: At long last is lasting a little long, boys. As some soldiers shoot at Hawkeye. Hawkeye: Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise. Iron Man: Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?" Captain America: I know. Steve throws his bike at some soldiers driving up in their truck. Captain America: It just slipped out. Savannah: Dad just shut up, please. At the HYDRA Research Base, Sokovia, Eastern Europe. Stark flies to the HYDRA base to break in. Jarvis: Sir, the city is taking fire. Iron Man: Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion. Iron Legion: The Iron Legion flies in; to the civilians. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We are here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help. A man throws a stone at the Iron Legion. Iron Legion: We are here to help.

Savannah turns her comm off when she saw Pietro. Pietro saw her and sped over to Savannah. Pietro: Printsessa? Savannah: Hey Pietro. Pietro: What are you doing here? Savannah: Um just trying to get the scepter back. Pietro: Why? Savannah: I have no clue just a mission that they sent us on. Pietro: Oh ok. Pietro pulled Savannah in for a kiss and he hugged her. They parted ways until they see each other again. Savannah turned her comm back on after he sped away. Pietro speeds through the forest and knocks down Barton. Pietro Maximoff: You didn't see that coming? Pietro zooms off before Clint can shoot him with an arrow, then Barton gets shot at. Nat: Clint! Pietro knocks down Steve as he speeds passed him. Steve: We have an enhanced in the field. Nat: Clint's hit! Nat: Natasha goes over to where Clint is lying down. Somebody want to deal with that bunker? She sees the Hulk coming to the rescue. Nat: Thank you. Steve: As he's fighting with the soldiers Stark. We really need to get inside. Tony: I'm closing in. Jarvis, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield? Jarvis: There's a pathway below the north tower. Tony: Great, I wanna poke it with something. Stark blows up the invisible shield on the base. Tony: Drawbridge is down, people. Thor: To Steve. The enhanced? Steve: He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't. Nat: Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac. Thor: To Steve. I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter. Steve: Copy that. Thor: Referring to the approaching soldiers in their HYDRA tank. Looks like they're lining up. Steve: Well, they're excited. Thor pounds on Steve's shield with his hammer and the force knocks down all the soldiers. Thor: Find the scepter. Thor flies off. Tony: And for gosh sake, watch your language! Steve sighs. Steve Rogers: That's not going away anytime soon. Serra: Yeah that isn't going anytime soon. Stark enters the HYDRA base and the soldiers start firing at his Iron Man suit. Tony Stark: Guys, stop, we gotta talk about this. Stark shoots down the soldiers using his suit. Tony: Good talk. Fortress Soldier: No it wasn't. Stark finds List and knocks him out, he then steps out of his Iron Man suit. Tony: Sentry mode. He walks over to the computers. Tony: Okay, Jarvis. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ.

 Nat: We're locked down out here. Steve: Then get to Banner, time for a lullaby. Back at the HYDRA base. Tony: I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick. Jarvis: The wall to your left...I'm reading steel reinforcement and an air current. Tony: To himself as he walks over to the wall. Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door... He pushes and the wall opens up. Tony: Yay! He enters through to a secret passageway. Natasha finds the Hulk. Nat: Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low. The Hulk scowls at her, Natasha kneels in front of him and puts out her hand, the Hulk touches her hand and as she strokes his hand slowly he starts to calm down. He stumbles away and changes into Bruce Banner.