2

December 18th

Yesterday, my mom, dad and my sister left to go to my grandmas. whilst i have been working on my photography.
i walked over at the christmas card with charlie and i brushed my finger over it.
My dad was telling all about charlie yesterday and all my memories with him kept rushing back to me.
i found some old photos in my draw of me and charlie as kids and my old diary. i forgot about this.
i opened it up and started reading, until something fell out of the back. it was a letter from charlie.
i had never seen it before. why was it in my diary?

i opened up the piece of paper and read it.

dear freya,
if you are reading this then your dad gave you my letter. i know you might not remember but we used to be very good friends.

he started going on about memories and how close we used to be.

heres my number if you would like to get in contact. i miss you.

- charlie

i grabbed my phone and started typing charlie's number in my phone and started texting.

charlie🧡

hey charlie, its freya. i got your letter and my dad told me about canada and how we used to be close. i would love to see you again.. i miss you too.
read 3:21

hey freya, thanks for contacting me. i just finished work for christmas break maybe i can come down to florida for a while if thats okay. i would love to see you again too. 🧡

my parents are awake at my grandmas for christmas break so i have the house all to myself. i've been a bit busy with my photography work but i can definitely use a break.🧡

i just booked my flight and im packing my bags now, ill be there early hours of tomorrow morning.🧡

would you like me to pick you up from the airport?

that would be great, ill just book a hotel.

oh charlie dont be silly , we have a guest bedroom you are more than welcome to stay here.

that would be great thank you freya. ill text when im about to land.🧡