17

December 23rd
2:36pm

freya's pov
Me and Charlie walked around the mall for hours, i bought a couple outfits just incase i needed them.
"hey Charlie can we go to Sephora i need to top up on some makeup i didn't bring" i said holding his hand tight.
"of course anything for you baby." he said kissing my cheek.
i grabbed somethings and paid for my stuff. Charlie went to pay but i stopped him in time. my mom and dad said they would pay for anything i needed whilst i was away. so i took that opportunity. i was feeling so happy i bought somethings for Charlie whilst he was looking in other stores for Christmas. i got him some shirts and some other bits and pieces. i also bought him my favourite cologne of his just as a thank you for everything gift. this will be our first Christmas together and i wanna make it special.

"hey are you hungry shall we get something to eat?" said charlie.
"you know me so well." i said kissing his cheek.
we went to tim hortons for something to eat and talked about everything.
once we had finished we walked and walked and i got out my camera to take some photos.
"hey let me take some photos of you, you can use them for your instagram." i said setting up my camera.
they turned out so good.

"thats it

"thats it. work it." i said snapping photos of him.
"damn my boyfriends hottt." i said showing him the photos.
"freya what the hell you are so talented!" he said kissing my cheek.
"looks like i got myself a professional photographer." he said kissing me again.
"well of course, i got myself a model." i lauged.
"here let me take some of you." he said grabbing the camera.

"now thats my gorgeous girlfriend" he said showing me one of the photos

"i look awful but you got good composition baby." i said going to delete it.
"hey hey no dont delete it, send them to me after you transfer them to your computer. and i can't believe you just said you look awful! your gorgeous and i love you."

we headed home after our photography shoot and i tried to hide the gifts i got him so he couldnt see. i wanted them to be a surprise.