44

time jump to july.

july 6th
freyas pov
After finishing filming julie and the phantoms we headed on home to Florida as i havent seen my parents in almost 8 months.
we packed up all mine and charlies stuff and headed down to florida. but in separate cars as both our cars were in Vancouver.
charlie and owen had sold their apartment as owen also moved back home to Oklahoma.

on the way home me and charlie did stop for breaks a few times as it was a long way home.

finally we arrived back to Florida and pulled up at my family home.
"oh my goodness i missed you." my mom,dad and sister all came out and gave me a hug.
"and charlie, we missed you too." said my dad.
"why dont you guys go in, we can bring the bags in." said my dad to me, my mom and sister.

i caught up with my mom and Lily. Lily had won trophies at her cheer competitions and how this boy she really has a crush on took her ice skating.
"Lily you need to tell him." i said hugging her.
"i dont know if i can. i wish it was perfect like you and Charlie." she said.
"me and Charlie are far from perfect, as long as you are open with him then there's nothing to worry about. give it a shot and if it doesnt work out the way you want it to then it's his loss and don't beat yourself up about it." i said to Lily looking out the window to charlie and dad talking outside.

charlies pov.
i was really nervous talking to Freya's dad.
"so what did you want to talk about Charlie?" he said sitting down the the bench outside.
"Uh- i planned for all of us to go to Disney World." i said nervously.
"You and Freya?" he said confused.
"no all of us, me,freya, you, sarah and lily." i said.
"wow charlie that's amazing, whats the occasion?" he asked.
"thats what i was going to ask, i would like to ask freya to marry me, but i wanted to ask for your blessing first." i said rubbing the back of my head.
"Charlie, of course. I would love nothing for my daughter to be happy and you bring out the best in her. i trust you will keep her safe and happy. of course i give you my blessing." he said shaking my hand.
"now let's see the ring." he said.
i showed it to him and he said it's beautiful.
"could we just keep it between us for now, i want it to be a surprise obviously." i asked.
"of course of course my lips are sealed." he said.
we headed inside and freya came running up to me.
"what were you guys talking about?" she said side hugging me.
"oh nothing." i said.

july 7th
charlies pov
we got up and got ready.
"whats on the plans for today baby." she said hugging me from behind.
"i have a surprise." i said turning around to hold her.
"charlie you know i hate surprises." she said with a pouty face.
"just got downstairs and get everyone together i have to get a few things ready." i said.
"ok i'll see you in a bit ." she said.

i came downstairs with 4 gift bags.
"so i have a surprise for you all." i said giving them all their gift bags.
"open them and it will explain." i said.
Lily and Freya screamed at the top of their lungs.
"no way are we going to disney?" said lily holding up a pair of minnie ears.
"yes. i booked for all of us to go." i said.
"charlie. i- i'm speechless. " freya said giving me a hug and a kiss.
lily also hugging me saying thank you.
"go get ready. we leave at 11." i said.

freya dragged me upstairs getting ready. she put on some blue shorts and a gorgeous white top i got her for christmas and her vans of course.
she gave me this mickey top to wear which was really cute.
"are we ready?" i said as everyone got into my car.

we arrived at Disney world and freya started to cry.
"hey baby what's wrong?" i said giving her a hug.
"i havent been here for a very long time and it's such a magical place." she said.
"it is for sure." i said wiping her tears.
we walked around and i got some photos.

628,285 likescharles_gillespie: most magical place with the most magical girlfriend🥰🥺tagged: freya_matthews

628,285 likes
charles_gillespie: most magical place with the most magical girlfriend🥰🥺
tagged: freya_matthews

freya_matthews: i dont deserve you!🥰

owenjoyner: um where's my invite?
themadisonreyes: so beautiful!🥰
jeremyshada: it sure is magical
carolynnshada: such a beautiful couple🥰

owenjoyner: um where's my invite?themadisonreyes: so beautiful!🥰jeremyshada: it sure is magical✨carolynnshada: such a beautiful couple🥰

474,927 likes
freya_matthews: my crazy charlie bear🥺
tagged: charles_gillespie

owenjoyner: buddy u need to shave.
themadisonreyes: hes so stupid.
jeremyshada: oo scary

we arrived at the castle really close. i looked over at freya's dad and gave a nod.
i pulled freya aside infront of the castle. with freyas parent and lily standing in front of us.
"hey freya." i said turning her around.
" i wanted to ask you something." i said getting down on one knee.
"charlie what are you doing get up you're making a scene." she said hitting me.
"freya louise matthews, you are my bestfriend, my partner in crime, my rock, the love of my life, you are the girl that makes me feel most alive when i'm with you, you are so special and you deserve the world.
would you do the honor of becoming mrs gillespie." i said holding out the ring.
"oh- ch-charlie. yes yes one million trillion percent yes." she said holding out her hand i moved the promise ring to her right hand and replaced it with the new.
i picked her up and spun her around and she planted the most massive kiss to my lips.
everyone walking by cheered and clapped along with the rest of the family.

freyas pov.
i cant believe it. me being charlie's wife. i can't believe it i'm speechless.
"let me see the ring." my mom screamed.
"looks like i'm gonna have another little sister to take care of." charlie said hugging lily.
"congratulations." they all said.

later that night when we all got home, me and charlie went straight to bed. whilst we was at disney i took a photo for my instagram ready to post.
charlie got into bed with my and cuddled me.
"mmh hello my beautiful fiancé." he said kissing my neck.
"oh stop it you." i said as he cuddled me.
i posted the photo and we went straight off to sleep.

1,247,737 likesfreya_matthews: soon to be mrs freya louise gillespie🥰💍tagged: charles_gillespie

1,247,737 likes
freya_matthews: soon to be mrs freya louise gillespie🥰💍
tagged: charles_gillespie

charles_gillespie:❤️oh how much i love you
themadisonreyes: oh my god! congratulations besties!💕💕💕
owenjoyner: MORE OF MY BESTFRIENDS GETTING MARRIED! i'm so single.
jeremyshada: wow congratulations! here's to the gillespies🥂🥂
carolynnshada: congratulations!!!💕💕💕
kennyortegablog: congratulations freya and charlie this is wonderful🧡
savannahleemay: congratulations
toricaro: wow! at disney you lucky girl!