16

December 23rd
12:30pm

Charlie's pov
after freya's panic attack she fell asleep in my arms, when i heard the front door shut, i got up and headed downstairs. i had forgotten that freya was wearing my shirt but it didnt bother me.
i walked down the stairs and saw my mom.

"my sweet boy, how was the journey here? wheres freya?" she said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"the journey was okay, im a bit tired. oh freyas asleep upstairs. she had a bit of a panic attack but shes okay i took care of it." i said grabbing a drink out of the fridge.

"what happened? is she okay?" said my mom unpacking the groceries.
"erm.. things happened and she got a bit flustered and starting panicking. but thats not my story to tell, its uhh.. a bit personal." i said scratching the back of my head.
"okay well im sure everything will be okay, look at my big brave boy! charlie you are so kind and caring to the people you love. one of my favourite things about you." she said squeezing my cheeks.
"okay okay mom enough." i said laughing.

when i saw freya walking down the stairs. she looked wrecked. as if she was hungover. but shes still beautiful in every way.
she walked up to me and leaned under my arm so i put my arm around her waist and kissed her temple.
"you okay, do you need anything?" i said.
"i'm okay just still a bit tired." she said warming up to me.
"freya, honey. how are you?" my mom came out another room and walked up to us to hug freya.
"im good, sorry i look a mess. the journey down here was a long one." she said trying to sort her hair.
"honey you look beautiful, its so nice to see you." said my mom.
"now what are your plans for today?" said my mom finishing up packing away the groceries.
"i was thinking maybe we could go to the mall? take you around and try re-jog your memory of our home town?" i said looking at freya.
"charlie thats wonderful, sounds like a fun day." said my mom.
"yeah sounds great, i would love too." said freya.

we headed upstairs to get ready, i grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom as freya followed me. i stepped into the shower and freya got in behind me.
"what are you doing? i said laughing, looking down at her.
"taking a shower what are you doing?" she said grabbing the soap.
"i just thought after-" i said but she cut me off by kissing my lips.

a/n  - i think you can kinda gather what happens next.

still charlies pov.

we got out of the shower, put a towel round me. freya did the same. i headed to the sink to brush my teeth again. and i put my arms around freyas waist.
"you dont know how much i love you." i said with my chin on her shoulder.
"charlie bear ive loved you from the day we met, i know i dont remember much but i know deep down ive loved you forever." she said kissing me.

we headed over to our bags and both picked out an outfit.
i out on a blue soft shirt and jeans. and added my orange jacket.

freyas pov
i looked through all my clothes and picked out an outfit.

freyas povi looked through all my clothes and picked out an outfit

(freyas outfit)

i dried and curled my hair and put on some makeup whilst charlie was tidying up the room.
i grabbed my purse, my phone and my camera and we headed off out.
"you ready?" charlie said taking my hand.
"ready as ill ever be." i said walking down the stairs with him.
"you too have fun." said charlies mom.
"we will." said charlie.
"my girlfriend is looking smoking hot today" he said giving me a twirl.
"oh shush you simp." i said.
"whats a simp?" he said confused.
"never mind lets go." i said as we got in the car.