48

august 27th

freyas pov
i laid there wide away. i barely got any sleep after last nights action.
i had such a bad headache and i felt like i was gonna throw up.
charlie was sleeping, so deep he started to snore.

i ran to the bathroom and i started chucking my guts up. it was awful.
charlie opened the door and moved my hair, he rubbed my back and comforted me.
"hey it's gonna be okay." he said kissing my forehead.
"i didnt mean to wake you." i said.
"hey it's okay let me get you some water and some clothes your literally shivering." he said.
as i lay their i started overthinking things, it's not the  food. and then it hit me. i havent been taking my birth control pills. i had been so busy recently and if i didn't take them i'm clearly late anyway. and after last night he usually pulls out when he's about to release but he didnt. oh god. i'm pregnant i have to be.

charlie came back with clothes and some water and sat me down on the bed.
"charlie-" i said.
"yeah baby." he said holding my hands.
"so here's the thing. ive been forgetting to take my birth control pills and i'm already late." i said.
"are you telling me?-" he started.
"i think i might be pregnant." i said.

charlie went to the store to get me a pregnancy test as i felt to sick to get one myself.
he came back.
" i got 2 just to be safe." he said walking over to me.
"okay let's do this." i said opening the box.

i closed the door and peed on the stick.
once i had done i laid it on the bathroom counter. i opened the door so charlie could come in.
"now we have to wait 2 minutes. one line means negative two means positive." i said holding his hand.

two minutes later the timer went off. i turned the stick over, holding charlies hand and it read..