Chapter 1: Blast from the past

I remember.......

The sky was a dark purplish pink blend, this time of the day was always the calmest. It was the only time of the day I didn't get needles forcefully sticked in me. Only a few hours a day I had my own privacy, I could remember the room they always kept me. The ceiling, walls, floor.... they where all white, no other colors, just... white. Even the smell was indistinguishable.

I wasn't the only one experimented on, the only reason my father kept letting them experiment on me is because of my quirk, Rapid Selfhealing. They sliced my skin open, punctured me with large needles, gassed me, injected me with different substances, perform different surgeries on me. 

Several time's my heart did stop, only for a few seconds, and each time it made me wonder if my dad cared. Did my dad ever even really loved me? Was the only purpose for my existence  was to be my dad secret lab rat? Did he ever get scared when I almost died?

 It also annoyed me how my father always went on about  making the perfect weapon to destroy the symbol of peace,  All Might. My mother thought I was kidnapped at the age of 4, my father suggested she moved to Musutafu, japan with her mother. The stress of me "missing" was getting to her and she became very suicidal and depressed. That whole time i was right under my moms feet and she didn't even know it, kidnapped by my own fathers bodyguards. To be honest I believe my dad did love my mother, I mean yes he was insane and my mom clearly knew that, i think she wanted to change him for the better.

My mother originally went to America when she was younger as a missions trip, there she met my father. She fell madly in love and soon after they got married and I was conceived.  My Father was super rich, he inherited the money from his late father who started a huge company that created spy software that the government bought from. 

There was one person I did befriend there... another child, he looked about 3 years older than me, called me his little sister. We weren't really related but it seems I was the only family he had. I escaped at the age of 8, during that time trapped there, me and the boy bonded. 

I didn't know his real name nor did he know mine. They never called us by our real names. We were given codenames  instead, so if we were to ever escape, we wouldn't know each others real identities to tell the police. My codename was "M24" and his was "T43". I didn't know what his quirk but apparently he was powerful since they gave him a collar to keep him from using it. We were originally supposed to escape together but a week before the planned breakout, they moved him into another more secure part of the facility, and I didn't hear from him since then. It broke my heart. I still remember exactly how he looked. he had the most beautiful Ivory colored skin, with Dark brown eyes, and black hair with Crimson red highlights.

The day of the escape wasn't easy, and probably one of the most traumatic days of my life. Ironically it was also the one day I wasn't guarded as much as I usually was, I used that to my advantage. 

Since my only quirk is healing, I wasn't afraid of getting hurt, as long as I wasn't capture I was good. I also knew how to fight a little but I don't think that was gonna help much considering these were grown men and women I was dealing with. If I had to fight my way through, then the odds wouldn't  be at my favor. I was a little afraid of the guards and staff members in the facility, they clearly hated children from the way they treated "T43". 

I was treated better though, they had to be nice to me, my father was there boss afterall. My plan was to use a spare key that I took from one of the employees who would visit me to give me food, use the key, then sneak past the guards, find a window and run past the outside guards and never look back. I was in a way successful, but a price was paid.....

#texttospeech