Chapter 27: Time is Priceless

Somewhere in Japan  

A woman with black hair in a ponytail, redskirt and black shirt stumbled her way pass security and into in office as Mr.Riki was on a phone call. He saw the woman and held his finger up keeping her mouth shut as he finished up his chat. He hangs up the phone and looks the woman up and down. "Your late, not a very good impression as  my new assistant Ms. Shiruna."

"Actually its Ms. Ren Shizuka."She says snorting and propping her glasses up. He lift a eyebrow and she goes quiet.

"Do you have a good reason to be late Ms. Shizuka?" She puts her head down and mutters no.

"Honesty, good. Now i need you to do me a favor. The cash prize i put out isnt really catching peoples interest. Raise it from 10 million yen to 10 billion yen." Rens eye widened as she scurries to write the amount down. "B-but sir, thats 6% of your total earning in the past 5 years."

"Who cares, once i have what i want, ill earn that amount back and more in 2 months." He says grinning deviously. He opens a drawer to get a pen when he sees an older picture of him and his wife. He frowns as he holds it up whiping the dust off the glass frame. Ren notices and tries to peak at what hes looking at. He spots her and quickly puts it back into the drawer locking it. 

"Curiouser and curiouser arnt you Ms. Shizuki. Your lucky your render useful to me, with your quirk and all. Now i need you to go inform the others to post the money ad on the dark web. Alot of people are desperate for money right now."

" Yes sir. Also, i wanted to know....what exactly are you trying to look for Mr.Riki..if you dont mind me asking."

"If i told you, id have to kill you and we wouldnt want that now would we?" She frantically shakes her head no as she hides her face from him. He chuckles and tells her to relax. "I wasnt serious. Im  just trying to get my greatest creation back. Your working with bad guys remember Ms.Shizuki, thats how you found this job and proven your worth for my company."

"But... i thought if i remember correctly, you had an ad out for the capture of a girl."

"Yes...my greatest weapon...my daughter, Rose Ocean Asami Riki."

"Wait.... the famous project R.o.a.r is a abbreviation for your daughtwers name. She the top secret project that when askew years ago."

"Umm yes. For nowenough of this,  if any of this come out to the public, your as good as dead. Now go get me some coffee, i am going to be up all night talking to some new friends of ours."

 She bows and scurries out the office as he rolls his eyes.  "Nosy little one isnt she." He mumbles. He pulls up a hidden button under his desk and his desk opens up projecting a hologram of a man. "Did you find out more information regarding my daughter?"

"No, not yet sir, shes under the protection of several proheros. But we do have some info regarding the whereabouts of your wife." His eyes widen and he ask them what they know. "We found out that shes currently working at UA highschool as there new cook. Apparently a common crook tried to rob and kill her yesterday before he was taken down by a hooded apparition. Atleast thats what one of our spies said."

"What! he tried to kill my beloved Mei. Send me a limo right now, we are gonna visit this asshole and give him a piece of my mind."

"Ok, and sir we also have news from someone just now about the ad you posted regarding your daughter. Seems a gentleman has said one of his buddies ran into her not to long ago in a park."