Chapter 10: Young Love

I stare at my piece of cake as everyone else either chatted, ate food, or played games. Id say that the party was a success. I look over to see Midoriya enjoying himself a big slice of his Birthday cake, well deserved he and everyone else been through a lot of shit. Still I couldn't understand why Bakugo wasn't at the party and to be honest I was pissed off. I got up from my seat excusing myself and walked over to the refreshment table. Momo really did outdo herself. I don't know what we would've did if she wasn't rich. I pour me a cup of lemonade and lean against the table as I notice Uraraka in a corner just staring at the ceiling, her face is blank. I go over to ask her what's wrong and she just shrugs it off. But I know she has something on her mind, just what....

"Aw Uraraka c'mon girl you can tell me what's wrong, what happened? was it Midoriya?" She quickly changed her expression when I brung him up, I must've struck a nerve. "Rose, its just that....look ok don't tell anyone else but I..... like Midoriya." Uraraka blushed. I chuckled in the fact that I already knew this, I didn't even need a quirk to see that she was infatuated with him. The fascinating part about it was that he felt the same way about her but they don't know that about each other...yet atleast.

Uraraka looked at me confused. "What's with the smirk Rose, what are you thinking about?" She said crossing her arms. "Oh nothing, just thinking about how I'm gonna help you confess your feeling to him." Her jaw dropped at my words. I don't get why she so scared to tell him about her feelings. I grab her arm and whisper in her ear to follow me up to my dorm. I excuse both me and her and say well be back shortly as we head up. We make it to my dorm and I sit her on my bed I take out a notebook and join her on the bed. "Rose what are you up to? why am I in your dorm? and what's with the notebook?"

"Great question Uraraka, and here's the answer, I'm gonna help you confess to Midoriya and to do that I need to figure out why you like him and that's why I have the notebook." I said tapping the notebook. She just slowly nods, realizing I'm not gonna give up till I help accomplish this little mission of mine. I ask her what does she find attractive about him and she smiles.

"OH well its a lot of attractive things about Midoriya."

"Like?" I ask.

"Well like his gorgeous green eyes and hair."

"And?"

"And his personality, hes so determined to become a great hero like Allmight. Well to be himself, hes his own hero, he looks up to Allmight and I respect that. No matter how hard it gets he doesn't give up, No matter how beat up, how tough, the consequences. Midoriya has a courageous heart, he has spirit, hes a sweetheart...and I like that about him."

well so far a good start but I need to figure out how I am gonna get them alone together and express there feelings for each other, they just need a....kick..

Urarakas phone started ringing startling me. She picked up the phone and said it was Mina and some other students, they needed some help cleaning up downstairs. We pause on our little session and head downstairs. As we walk into the lobby, Midoriya is taking down some streamers. This gave me a great idea. "Uraraka, why don't you and Midoriya watch a movie at your dorm?" She looks at me blushing. "M-me and Midoriya... I don't know if that's a good idea Rose." I cover her mouth shushing her, telling her to go for it.  She slowly nods and musters up the strength to ask him. From afar I see her tap his shoulder as he turns and meets eyes with her. I don't know if they could tell that they are both blushing hardcore. Its comedic how they cant tell there attraction for each other. I see Midoriya face light up and Uraraka shrieks in excitement. She runs past me, quickly saying it worked and heads upstairs. Elated, I pretend to be clueless and  walk over to Midoriya and ask what that was all about. "Oh um Uraraka wanted to hang out at her dorm and have a little birthday movie marathon with me." he said nervously.