Candle Light Pt. 1 [Lime Edition]

A/N

I lied lol------->THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN THE LIME, BUT PART 2 WILL (PART 3 DOES)

(this was supposed to be posted on 2/20, but whatever. part 2 will most likely either be released 2/22 or 2/23 and hopefully not any later than that)

Jack's POV

I crawled in through the window of Freddy Fazbender's. I passed Scott, briefly acknowledging his presence with a wave as I headed to the saferoom. I saw Dave in there, putting his suit on. I went over and put on my suit.

When my suit was on, Dave was out performing. I came out and joined him, fortunately not getting my lungs stabbed by springlocks. Dave was close to me, so I wondered if it was part of the act. Or did he just like being around me...?

He had his arm around me. Dave pulled me by my waist in his direction. If I wasn't wearing gallons of makeup and a suit, he would have seen my blush. Soon after, the performance ended. I was in the saferoom with Dave, taking off my suit.

"Finally, thought that would never end," I sigh, full of relief, trying to strike a conversation with Dave. "Yeah, sportsy. That was, uh, boring as fuck. As usual, though..." Dave replied, he seemed a bit off. "Dave, are you okay?" I asked, my voice full of worry. "...Yeah, yeah, sportsy, I just have a question," Dave seemed anxious. "Spill," I said blankly, sitting on the ground next to my suit.

"Are you okay with if I took you on a date at 8 pm?" Dave asked. I looked over at him with my cheeks flushed, only seeing the same blush. "You're going to pick me up?" I asked. Dave nodded. "Let me pay half and you pay half," I demanded stubbornly.

"So it's a date?" Dave asked again. "It's a date," I agreed, nodding. Dave looked like the happiest child on Earth. I could basically tell he was screaming "Yay!" in his head just by looking at him. I got up and walked over to Dave who also was sitting next to their suit.

I reached a hand out, offering it to Dave. He took my hand as I pulled him to his feet. Honestly, he was kinda hard to pull up, considering how tall he was. Once he was on his feet, he just looked down at me and cocked an eyebrow. "You're staring, Dave..." I murmured. 

"Sorry, Old Sport. Lost train of thought," Dave replied quickly, turning heel and exiting the saferoom. I followed after him, so close to the point I was basically dodging Scott from realizing that I was gone. I followed him outside and had an idea. "Hey, Dave, can we have a sleepover today?" I asked. "That sounds great, Old Sport!" Dave replied, turning around to look at me.

"Let's get to my car!" Dave said. "You have a car? Like, one that you didn't steal?" I asked Dave. "No, Old Sport. I totally stole it!" He exclaimed, grinning. I rolled my eyes playfully, the same grin on my face. He got into the driver's seat as I entered the passenger's seat, none of us bothering to put a seatbelt on.

Within seconds, Dave drove me to his house. Which, looked like absolute shit and was only an apartment, but can you really blame him? He walked into the building, me following after. He opened his door, and to my slight surprise, it wasn't that bad. Instead of the usual "there's litter everywhere" it was only in a corner.

"Huh. Decent place," I somewhat complimented. I sat down on his bed and checked the nearest clock. "6:30 pm. That means we have an hour and a half to get ready. Wait, shit, I don't have any of my clothes-" I was cut off by Dave throwing something onto my lap. It was some of my clothes from my house. "Dave, that's kinda creepy- Wait, these were the missing clothes-" 

I hesitantly took the clothes, which were all orange: a dress shirt, slacks, and a suit. I dressed in Dave's bathroom, which was strangely clean. Was he planning this or something? No, that's weird, and if he was, why would it matter?

I entered the strangely clean bathroom and got dressed. I cleaned myself up, admiring the outfit Dave had stolen from my house. I exited the bathroom and sat on the bed, Dave walking in after me. I played with a few plushies that were on his bed in my amazingly childish manner. Dave walked back in to see me playing with a Spring Bonnie plushie.

"Old Sport, I'm ready," I hear Dave say as I turn around, eyes slightly wide. "Hahaha- Okay- Me too-" I stutter, putting the plushie down in its exact spot. Dave and I left his room and went to his car, us getting in. "Oh, it's 7:54-" I was cut off by the car being flown into traffic.

I was still sorta getting used to his driving since I had been driven to his house in the first place. Well, the timing was just perfect because I'm pretty sure he didn't realize how long it took to get ready. Besides the tight turns and excessive speeding, the drive was peaceful...-ish. Though, I liked the thrill of the fact that we were driving so fast the cops literally didn't even see us. Dave needs a damn award at this point.