Candle Light Pt. 3 [Lime Edition]

That other chapter took longer than expected... Also, this chapter is short compared to the others-

Jack's POV

I looked over to see the waitress coming back with the appetizer. She set it on the table and hurried away once more. I grabbed some of the food and ate it, it wasn't that bad. I sipped some of my drink, sighing contently. "This place has good cappuccinos," I commented.

"Glad ya like it, sportsy," Dave said, softly smiling at me. I blushed, smiling back at him. I looked over as I felt Dave rest his hand on mine which was laying on the table. I felt my heartbeat speed up, my face flushed. His face was also flushed, a dark purple color on his cheeks.

I leaned over the table as Dave did at the same pace as me, our eyes locked into each other. At the middle of leaning inward, we both seemed to pause. As if questioning if the other was okay with this, other than we were both literally leaned. Dave was the first to lean closer and plant his lips against mine. After what seemed like forever, I reluctantly pulled away.

We slowly sat back down in our seats, enough time for the waitress to come back. She gave me my meal and gave Dave his kebabs. "Enjoy!" She said, hurrying away as she had been. I looked over to my meal and ate it, thinking about what happened approximately fucking 10 seconds ago. I glanced over at Dave, who also seemed to be lost in thought as he ate his kebabs.

Shortly after dinner and receiving the bill, I told Dave that I would pay. "No, I will," He insisted, snatching the piece of paper. "At least let me pay half," I hissed, my hand supporting my head. "Fine," He said after a pause, reaching out his hand for the cash. I handed him some money and he paid the bill. 

"My place?" Dave asked, extending an eyebrow. "Of course," I laughed, rolling my eyes. We both walked out of the restaurant, entering his vehicle. The drive to his house was quiet, only the radio making noise. When we arrived, he helped me out of the car.

We entered his apartment, Dave lazily flopping onto his own bed, groaning tiredly. I grabbed some of my own pajamas he weirdly stole from me and went into his bathroom to change and get ready. I put on an orange onesie that was decorated with cream-colored cat features. I exited the bathroom, Dave walking in after me. I flopped onto his bed, snuggling into a fluffy purple blanket Dave had on one side of the bed.

Dave returned to see me waiting for him, he was also wearing the same onesie but purple. He walked over and sat down next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I blushed as he spooned me from behind, I turned over and gave him a small but affectionate peck on the lips. "That's not all you're getting from Davey," He whispered seductively, pushing his lips against mine and climbing on top of me. Let's just say, the neighbors weren't very pleased.