I Love You [Lemon Edition]

Jack's POV

Dave and I finally agreed to participate in gay sex together, and not long after, he pinned me down. He took my clothes off and I helped him, taking his off too. He kissed my neck, making me moan. I was extremely sensitive. He nipped at my skin, earning a squirm from me.

He cupped his fist around my dick, smaller in comparison to his. He disregarded my dick tattoo, but he wasn't called Big Dick Davey for nothing. His fist pumped my cock, making me both moan and squirm. The pleasure was so good. "A-Ah!~ I-I'm gonna-"

I was cut off by him removing his hand from my genitals. I whined, my hands wandering across his skinny back. He rubbed his cock, getting some lube for it. He aligned himself with my entrance and slowly pushed in. I moaned high pitched, gripping his sides.

Dave groaned, mostly due to me grabbing at his skin. His hips slowly met mine, repeatedly, but he impatiently began to speed up. Soon, his hips were slamming against mine, his dick fully sheathed inside of me and thrusting. He didn't stop for what felt like hours, but it may have just been minutes.

Soon enough, he gave a final thrust and I felt the wet, hot liquid leaking down between my thighs. "Dave," I moaned helplessly, laying there in a daze. He looked up at me and cupped my cheek, kissing my forehead. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me, covering us in the blanket.

We both fell asleep peacefully that night. I couldn't walk well after that.