Mind of a Menace

2 months later Rome couldn't believe he was standing in a court room once again

2 months later
Rome couldn't believe he was standing in a court room once again. The plan was suppose to be smooth in and out. His girl made this elaborate plan that was fool proof. He was looking at a life sentence, and had no clue how he would get out of this one. He sat in the court room waiting for court to start, but was in a daze thinking about the events that occurred.

Flashback
" So boo all you have to do is come to the address I gave you, and I'll keep the front door unlocked. He has a security alarm but I know the code. We've been together for a while now so I'll just shut it off, and pretend like I set it. His guard is currently on leave due to his 1 year old having cancer. " His secret bae had everything figured out.

"Damn this sound like a easy lick. You know the code to the safe right, and where he keep the bricks." Rome was anxious to steal all his work and become the king of Miami.

" Trust me if the security guard was there it wouldn't be so easy. His mom, sister, and me are the only ones who know about his real residence. So while you robbing him make sure you say you've been following him." She couldn't take any chances of him knowing she set him up.

"Alright bae you know your man got you. We gonna run Miami together, and you can get whatever you like." Rome was lying once again, and had no plans on giving her a cut of anything he took.

Later that night Rome and his crew loaded up to head to the other side of Miami. This part of town was full of rich people who came from generational wealth. He made sure he was masked up and gun was off safety. He was ready for war, and all he had to do was wait on the text from his girl.

What they didn't know is the bodyguard was scheduled to come to the house to pick up a check

What they didn't know is the bodyguard was scheduled to come to the house to pick up a check. He had fallen on hard times and wanted to get the best cancer treatment for his daughter, and his boss wanted to pay for all expenses. Their flight was leaving at 6 am so this was the perfect time to stop by.

"Oh hey Silas I wasn't expecting you at this time of night

"Oh hey Silas I wasn't expecting you at this time of night." She was shocked to see him at her boyfriend home. She knew he was suppose to be on leave.

"Yeah. Where boss man at?" Silas never did like her, and always had a bad feeling about her.

"He in the back. Make yourself at home while I get him out the room." She didn't know whether to call the whole plan off. She knew Silas was crazy and would do whatever to protect.

Bullets went flying immediately and the front door was eventually opened

Bullets went flying immediately and the front door was eventually opened. Rome, Slick, and Raheem were masked up with guns pointed at Silas. Little did they know a gun never scared Silas.

"Nigga you and that bitch get on the ground now." Rome was in charge and making orders.

Silas and the lady laid on the ground, but it wouldn't be as easy as they thought. Silas was prior military and his tactical skills quickly kicked in. While laying on the ground he was able to take out his pistol.

"Aye Slick you stay down here with them while me and Raheem look for the safe." Rome also knew the owner was in the house , and wouldn't take any chances going alone.

Meanwhile while they were heading upstairs the owner had enough time to hit the silent panic alarm

Meanwhile while they were heading upstairs the owner had enough time to hit the silent panic alarm. The police was on his payroll, and this is exactly why he was happy he paid them off for times like this.

"We gonna be just fine just lay here and I'm gonna take care of this." Silas whispered to her.

"No. Let's just do what they say so we can get this over with. I don't want to take any chances of getting killed. You can be a hero on your own time." She knew she had messed up, but was not trying to get anyone killed.

"Naw fuck dat!" Silas swiftly pulled the trigger on his gun shooting Slick in the leg.

Slick immediately fell to the ground in pain, and it wasn't much he could do. Silas pulled the trigger again, but this time shot him in his arm. He disarmed Slick and picked her up hiding her in the closet. He now knew he had to find his boss before it was too late.

Like Silas expected the noise from his gun made the other two come check to see what was going on. He hid so that he could get a clean shot as they ran down the stairs. He shot Rome in the arm making him drop his gun. Raheem immediately began shooting in his direction.

Raheem was a real career criminal, and always carried a AR 15 when he was about to do his dirty work

Raheem was a real career criminal, and always carried a AR 15 when he was about to do his dirty work. A bullet pierced through Silas shoulder making him holler out in pain. He couldn't move all he could do is lay there as another bullet went through his chest.

"You wanna be Mr. Save a Hoe not knowing this a set up pussy nigga." Raheem would take this opportunity to make him feel stupid as he was dying.

Raheem put the gun to his temple and pulled the trigger. He didn't feel bad about it because this wasn't the first body he caught. In his opinion he deserved it for messing up their plans.

Flashback over
Rome couldn't believe he risked his freedom and he still ended up with nothing in the end. The police showed up right after Raheem pulled the trigger, and Raheem knew he was done for so he shot at the police. He was of course gunned down, and he died on the scene. Slim on the other hand survived, but Rome hadn't heard anything about slick since that night. Rome life was out of control. He had a baby on the way and Malaysia had a restraining order against him, and now he was looking at life. He had to get Malaysia back, and he wouldn't settle for life in prison.