Playing Games

Maria watched as the girls entered the ballroom

Maria watched as the girls entered the ballroom. The men and women were all mesmerized by their beauty. Maria was smart she always choose a variety of women. She was tired of seeing every escort business hiring "exotic" women who looked like the Kardashians.

Tonight was invite only because only the wealthy could afford these prices

Tonight was invite only because only the wealthy could afford these prices. Each person would place a bid on their woman of choice, and from there they would go to a nice set up on the private beach. The starting bid would always be 10,000 nothing less, and security was always present.

Maria noticed tucked away in the corner was Sierre, and she felt like this would be the perfect time to find out his true intentions.

"Hello nice to see you here." Maria spoke in a sarcastic tone ignoring the lady that was standing beside him.

"Yeah I guess my invite got lost in the mail. It's amazing what a little inside work can do." Sierra cockily spoke with a slight smirk on his face.

"Look let's cut the bullshit! Tonight is very important, and I don't know what bullshit you on but I wouldn't try it." Maria knew Maurice had this place surrounded and every exit door covered.

"I just came to mingle some Maria calm down. I was hoping you had time to think about that proposition some more." Sierre knew he needed Maria's blessing if he wanted to expand.

"Sorry I'm not in the human trafficking business, and I wouldn't dare do business with your dirty ass." Maria walked away from the conversation leaving Sierre dumbfounded.

Sierre was fuming and the one thing he hated was being embarrassed. She not only disrespected him but also shut him down in front of his lady. He knew Maria was smart and if he caused a scene he wouldn't live through the night. He had to come up with another plan to get back at her, but tonight he would play it cool.

"Maybe we should just leave I don't want to anyone here to see me, and report back to Pooh." Zee was nervous from the moment she arrived back in Miami, and she knew with the amount of people Pooh knew word would get back.

"Bitch shut the fuck up! I'm tired of your complaining and you ready to see that lame nigga Pooh so bad. Meanwhile he been chose another bitch over your infertile ass!" Sierre knew bringing up her infertility was a tough subject especially since he was the reason she couldn't have kids.