Making Plans

"I think we should answer his phone because it's been going off for a few hours now." LaKasia was becoming annoyed with the constant ringing of Pooh's phone.

"Girl no it's probably his little girlfriend she was already in her feelings earlier." Malaysia was sick of Z and her constant nagging.

"Fuck that hoe! My cousin a good dude, and she has no reason to be insecure. She literally has his location on her phone."

"Yeah that's kind of crazy because Pooh don't usually go that far. I also feel like she shouldn't be threatened by me. She is a beautiful girl and I have never came at her wrong."

"You don't have to Lay because she sees the way Pooh looks at you." LaKasia teased knowing it would make Malaysia blush.

"Girl no! Your cousin is in love and he has made it clear."

"Look at him over there knocked out on the couch. He act like he haven't had any sleep in forever." LaKasia looked over at her cousin laid out on the pink couch. He had his mouth open, and he was snoring.

"Yeah I just hope his girl don't be on no mess thinking it's something that its not." Malaysia knew it couldn't be a good sign with his phone going off the way it was.

Zariah's POV
I can't believe this nigga had the nerve to leave me stuck in that condo while he fuck on his baby mama. I promise to show him I'm not the one, and I may even burn that bitch Penthouse down.

Pooh know how bad I've been hurt in the past, and he still playing with my emotions. I gave this man my all and even tried to give him the most sacred part of me. He still won't accept it and now I know why it's his lying ass baby mama.

He wants to play games well I'm the queen of playing. Let's see how heart broken he will be once Malaysia is out the picture. Zariah picked up her iPhone and found the contact she was looking for.

"Hey boo I'm still in Miami, and figured we could do lunch tomorrow." Zariah was going to use her as much as she could to knock Malaysia off the map.

"That's good girl and I know the perfect spot! I'll send over the address ASAP!" You could hear the excitement In Toys voice.

Toy met Zariah when she was sitting in her car waiting for the perfect time to come in and ruin the baby shower. She saw Zariah exit the venue looking distraught and wanted to know the tea. She wasn't expecting for it to be overflowing with so much drama, and she saw it as the perfect opportunity to use Zee as bait for her next plan.

Zee grabbed her car keys after locating Pooh from her iPhone. She figured she would simply wait outside, and if he didn't come out in a hour she would take things further.

Zee noticed a ambulance outside once she arrived, and she could only hope that Malaysia finally got what she deserved. She decided to exit the car and ask a bystander what was going on.

Location: Dade correctional facility

"Damn baby you look fine, and I missed your sexy ass

"Damn baby you look fine, and I missed your sexy ass." Rome was ready to get a piece of Toy, and for the money he paid she had better make sure he was satisfied.

"I still can't believe they let you do this. I've missed you so much baby. I thought I would get caught trying to hide the condoms." Toy couldn't wait to bounce on Rome's python, and she knew with all the build up he would be ready to unleash.

"Condoms? Why the fuck would we need those unless you out here being a thot!" Rome was trying to control his anger, but the thought of Toy fuckin on another nigga was pissing him off.

"Nigga calm down you know this the only dick I'm worried about. I would never cheat on you daddy." Toy talked seductive in Rome's ear while rubbing on his dick through his pants.

"You better be waiting on daddy. Now show me what I been missing." Rome dropped his pants revealing his hard dick, and made a gesture for Toy to suck it.

Toy dropped to her knees and immediately went to work. She was so into it that she didn't even notice Rome nutted in less than 3 minutes. She swallowed it all and pulled her pants down waiting to feel the pleasure she had been waiting on.

"Rome you in the wrong hole." Toy was uncomfortable and ass play was something she wasn't fond of.

"I know what I'm doing baby just relax." Rome shoved as much as he could inside of Toy's ass until she couldn't take anymore.

"Please stop this isn't for me baby." Toy begged she felt no pleasure, and anal wasn't something you decided to do at the spur of the moment.

Rome finally decided to stop, and went into a missionary position. He lasted for about 30 minutes, and he got his nut but deep down he still wasn't satisfied.

"So let's talk about the plan now that we have a few minutes left." Rome was ready to knock Pooh off the map.

"I'm meeting with Pooh's bitch tomorrow so it should be easy to get her to trust me. She giving me desperate vibes." Toy was good at making people let their guard down.

"That's why you my Bae. Toy I can't wait until I get out of here we going public, and I want you to be my wife."

"I know baby just do this time, and continue staying out of trouble. You know the judge said you have a chance at early parole."

"I know and all I've been doing is staying in my cell passing the time by. I think about you all day long."

Toy and Rome wrapped the conjugal visit up with a kiss, and said their goodbyes. Rome passed by the visitation room and noticed his cell mate in a heated argument with his wife. He was always cordial with her and she even bought him snacks during visitation. She saw it as a way to pay Rome back for protecting her husband in this ruthless place.

"Hey Maria good to see you." Rome spoke to his cell mate wife while making his way to the vending machine.

Maria scoffed and immediately grabbed her belongings exiting the visitation room. His cell mate was then escorted back to his dorm for the day. Rome was confused but wouldn't push the issue to much because he had other things on his mind.

Rome entered the dorm and made his way to his cell. He chatted with a few of his fellow gang members along the way.

"Why you over there looking sad? You should be happy you saw your wife and she brought you pictures of your kids." Rome baby mamas were ignoring his calls, and wouldn't dare step foot in the prison.

"We got into a argument but I don't wanna talk about that. There is no reason to ponder on things that can't be changed." Inmate Stevenson finally told his wife the full truth, and she threatened divorce almost immediately.

"Shit I understand. I have something that will take your mind off of that though." Rome rubbed inmate Stevenson balls through his gym shorts.

"This has to stop! I'm not doing this with you anymore. I already paid you for the snacks plus interest, and you don't have to protect me anymore." Stevenson was disgusted at the lengths he took to not get beat up, or gang raped again. They would have to simply kill him if it happened again.

"Shut the fuck up and suck my dick!" Rome shoved his hard dick into Stevenson mouth gagging him.

Malaysia's POV

Everything was fine until it wasn't. I started having slight cramps, and I figured it was Braxton Hicks or false contractions. LaKasia begged me to call my doctor when it first happened, but I refused because this happened often. It wasn't until I looked down and saw fluid leaking that I realized this was way more serious.

"Kay Kay call the ambulance! I think my water broke!" I screamed as loud as I could since she was currently in the kitchen cooking for me.

"What the fuck! What time is it? You okay baby?" Pooh jumped up from the couch immediately placing me in his arms.