Part 2: Life Of Reese (filler)

Pooh and Reese walked through the front door of the 8 bedroom 6 bathroom house

Pooh and Reese walked through the front door of the 8 bedroom 6 bathroom house. Reese had recently moved from New York to Houston after his mother was granted custody from his abusive father.

Pooh was also new to Houston since he moved from Miami, and the two met from playing basketball. Pooh was good at basketball, but Reese was a beast. They were only in 9th grade and he already has colleges looking at him.

It was hard for Reese to make friends since he didn't have the latest and greatest clothes. Pooh didn't seem to care about that, and immediately gravitated to him because of his genuine personality.

Pooh walked in the kitchen dressed in his Gucci tracksuit with his red and white Jordan 12's on his feet. His wrist was laced with a Patek Philippe watch, and in his ears he sported princess cut diamond studs. Reese trailed behind him with a graphic tee his mom came across at Rue 21 for five dollars, and a pair a wrangler jeans from Walmart.

Pooh gifted him a pair of white Air Force ones for his birthday the week prior ,and he managed to keep them clean with no creases. Melina was sitting at the island in the kitchen on her laptop when the boys walked in.

"Hey Travis this must be the friend I've been hearing so much about?" Melina looked over to Reese who she could tell came from a different background by the way he was dressed.

"Ma stop calling me that shit damn. Call me Pooh just like everybody else." Pooh couldn't stand his name since his mother decided to name him after some rich white man she use to fuck. That was weird to him since she went on to marry someone else.

"Boy I'll call you whatever I want to. Y'all go wash up the chef is almost done with the food."

Pooh walked down the hall showing Travis to the bathroom. Travis walked into the bathroom completely astonished by the marble floors ,and gold fixtures that decorated the space.

He had never witnessed anything so fancy before in his life

He had never witnessed anything so fancy before in his life. He came from the projects, and after his dad was granted custody from his mom his life was hell.

His mother was in college and was drugged at a party. She was found on the bathroom floor unconscious and with foam coming out her mouth.

She was rushed to the nearest hospital, and they ruled it as a drug overdose. They pumped her stomach and luckily she survived. Reese's father took her to court and won despite her telling the story of how she never took any drugs. She begged for custody to be granted to her mother, but with her mom's prior drug charge there was no way.

Reese was only one at the time, and he was his mom's reason for wanting to make a better life for them. She fell into a deep depression for years, and dropped out of college. She even turned to drugs to numb the pain.

She took Reese's father to court when he turned 14 after noticing bruises on him during a visit. There was multiple teachers that came to her defense after documenting bruises on him. Reese's father Anthony resented his mother Nikki for leaving him after she became pregnant. This made him take his anger out on Reese, and with him being a pimp violence was something he was use to.

Nikki was 17 when she got pregnant by Anthony was was 24. She was blinded by love in the beginning until the abuse started, and she knew she had to do better for her unborn son.

Reese washed his hands, and made his way to the kitchen since he didn't know his way around the house. Melina was still working on her laptop, but looked up to see him awkwardly standing there.

"Hey you can take a seat in the dining room down the hallway on the left. Pooh is probably changing clothes he always have to get comfortable before dinner."

"Thank you ma'am." Reese didn't care what the chef cooked he was just thankful for some real food. He had been surviving off viennas and noodles for months now. His mom was a factory worker, and even with working overtime 7.25 could only get you so far.

Pooh and Melina finally made their way to the table. Pooh's father arrived dressed in his work attire still a black Dolce and Gabbana suit. He looked like money, and his confidence was evident.

The chef served them three different courses, but his favorites was the honey glazed salmon. The dinner went well, and Reese could tell Pooh got his mannerisms from his father. They were both confident but very down to earth. Melina was also very nice, but also very boujee.

Pooh insisted Reese stayed the night with him so he could get a good night sleep for once. Reese declined stating he didn't bring any clothes, but Pooh offered him something to wear. Pooh had a whole wardrobe he hadn't touched yet.

Reese finally gave in and decided to stay. He knew his mom wouldn't mind since he had already told her about Pooh. Reese thought when Pooh asked him to stay the night he would give him a spot on the floor, but instead he was offered one of the guest rooms. The room was simple but very comfortable.

He immediately showered, and put on the new gym shorts and tshirt Pooh gave him

He immediately showered, and put on the new gym shorts and tshirt Pooh gave him. He hadn't slept in a real bed in so long that after 10 minutes he was knocked out.

Reese woke up around 3:30 am with his stomach growling. He was use to the feeling and tried to ignore it. His hunger got even worse around 4:30 and now he was developing a headache. The day before he had only eaten a apple and a handful of grapes.

Reese got out the bed, and made his way out the room. He walked around the house for ten minutes before he found the kitchen. He saw a fruit basket on the counter, and decided to grab a banana. He was hoping this would stop the headaches and his stomach from growling.

He looked up to see Melina making her way towards him. He felt like he had been caught, and knew she would kick him out.

"I'm sorry ma'am my stomach wouldn't stop growling. I can pack up and leave if you like."

"Why would I make you leave Reese? You didn't do anything wrong I actually have a snack closet over there let me show you." Melina guided Reese towards the closet showcasing all the many snacks. She made sure to always have Pooh's favorites stocked up.

She watched as Reese picked out a few snacks, and this brought a smile to her face. Pooh talked very highly of Reese, and she knew he was struggling. Pooh would always try to indirectly help him so he didn't feel like a charity case.

"Thank you so much Mrs.Melina." Reese was smiling from ear to ear thankful that he no longer had to ignore his hunger.

"You're welcome baby." Melina gave him a smile before giving him a hug, and grabbing penis.

This caught Reese off guard, but he didn't want to make her upset. This was the beginning of something Reese would never forget.

❤️THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER?❤️

❤️VOTE/COMMENT FOR A UPDATE❤️