Sneaky link

Malaysia and LaKasia sipped on their strawberry lemonade as they waited for Juicy to arrive

Malaysia and LaKasia sipped on their strawberry lemonade as they waited for Juicy to arrive. They had such a wonderful girls day that they decided to go out for dinner.

Malaysia initially wanted to go home, but Pooh insisted that she took some time for herself. Malaysia knew that Pooh did well with Seven, and she was happy she wasn't in the same position as some women. The mom's who couldn't trust leaving their kids with the father because they had no clue what to do. Pooh was very attentive and knew everything there was to know about Seven.

"Bout time you show up bitch." LaKasia was shocked Juicy took her up on the offer of dinner tonight. Juicy's pregnancy was starting to take a toll on her body.

"I almost didn't make it I started to sleep in, but then I remembered you offered free food." Juicy had a glow about herself ,and the pregnancy enhanced all of her curves.

"Hey Juicy I feel like I never get to see you anymore." Malaysia missed seeing Juicy almost everyday, and with her living so far out she barely saw anybody.

"I missed you too Lay Lay tell my cousin to let you out that castle some." Juicy was hopeful that one day they would stop playing and be together.

"Speaking of Pooh I met his little girlfriend." LaKasia rolled her eyes hard thinking about the encounter.

"Zee?" Juicy was confused because they all had met Zee.

"Girl no he talking to some girl named Breasia. I was going to tell you about it earlier bestie, but it slipped my mind. Plus you know I don't like being messy."

"Okay and who is this bitch!" Juicy knew how her cousin was, but wasn't expecting him to claim someone else publicly.

"No offense Lay but she a nice girl. Apparently she's a licensed therapist, and lives in the condo building y'all just moved out of. I was doing a client hair, and she tagged along. Next thing you know I saw Pooh's car pulling up. I guess he was there to pick her up after I told the client no extra guest."

"Well I still don't like the bitch!" Juicy honestly wished Pooh would just settle down, and stop messing with different females.

"It's okay y'all we only co-parents it's not like we are in a relationship. I just wonder why he kept it from me." Malaysia felt embarrassed about the encounter they had, and realized they both cheated on their significant others .

"Fix your face then Lay Lay. You should know by now that I know when you're lying." LaKasia could see through that fake ass smile plastered on Malaysia's face.

"Bitch y'all fuckin!" Juicy yelled across the table noticing how Malaysia's attitude changed.

"I'm in a happy relationship I would never cheat on Kobe."

"Wow bitch I can't believe you really lying in our face. You know Pooh still knockin dem walls down!" LaKasia laughed knowing Malaysia still had feelings for Pooh.